This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by vincencijT 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
August 3, 2019 at 5:43 pm #4334919

vincencijT

Hello,

I want to translate my page also to english. In WPML--> settings: I choose - Use WPML's Advanced Translation Editor

After that i go to Pages and click on "gears" under english language (see screenshot in attachment please).

OK, then I began to translate and I translated the complete page so I get 100% translated, then I click Sava or Save and close. If I refresh the site, the transation is only 80% completed.
Also in wordpress under Sites section there is also the Gear icon beside the translated (80%) page.

What am I doing wrong?

With the login details we already try but your time could not login into our website 🙁

Best regards,
Daniel

August 5, 2019 at 2:20 pm #4341297

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

First, could you please go to Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial and click the "Search for updates" button. From your provided debug information I can se that our plugins are outdated. Make sure that all versions are up-to-date.

Further, could you please increase your WP Memory limit to 256M? 128M is the minimum required by WPML.
Your current values are:

MemoryLimit 256M
WP Memory Limit 40M
Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* Memory Limit /
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Paste it just before:

/ That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. /

These settings can be limited directly by your hosting provider, so I recommend you to contact and ask them to modify them directly.
If you can get even higher values It would be great.

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Note: WPML needs a minimum WP Memory limit of 128M to work only under a minimal environment, it means, with a default theme and not other plugins installed.

Please also change the value of "maxInputVars" inside of your php.ini file. You are currently using a value of 1000. I would recommend you to change this setting to at least 3000.
You can find the php.ini file on your server inside the folder for your currently used PHP version 7.2.20.

In case of any doubt please contact your hosting provides and ask for assistance.

Let me know if this solved the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

August 5, 2019 at 3:53 pm #4341749

vincencijT

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!