This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
October 1, 2018 at 7:23 am #2777231

Ronald

I am trying to: install a new -just purchased- WPML version

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: nothing, because I have not yet created another language pages

What I did: I got to your site to buy a new license. I downloaded it, and installed WPML on my new website. Then I tried to register. I needed a site key. So I wanted to created one. When I want to add this new site to my list, I got a message that my account doesn't support extra sites? (See attachment).
When I like to 'upgrade' my account to add this new site, I got redirected to the purchase screen again! But I don't want to buy ANOTHER license, you see? I am clicking in circles now....

So could you please explain what I need to do to get this new site key added to my account?

Hope to hear from you soon,
Best regards,
Ronald

Instead, I got:

October 2, 2018 at 5:15 pm #2782371

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

Please go to https://wpml.org/account/sites/ there you should be able to see your site registered (unless u never register your site before)

then click on the little trash icon

and follow the steps shown in the video hidden link

Please let me know if this resolves the issue .

October 2, 2018 at 5:20 pm #2782379

Ronald

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for your reply. However, I just WANT to register this new site, but when I want to add it to my list, I got that message that my account doesn't allow to add more sites?! I don't understand why, because I bought the WMPL package yesterday!

Hope you can solve this...

October 2, 2018 at 6:21 pm #2782474

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

I can see that you have two licenses listed under your Account

1 licensce is under Multilingual CMS and the other one under WPML Agency.

the Multilingual CMS will only allow you to have up to 3 sites registered where the WPML Agency allows unlimited.

this is most likely why you are receiving this notice , i will contact our systems team and update you here once i have more news.

at the meantime if you would like to continue working with WPML on the new site , you can continue as usual and register the site once i have provided a fix.

October 3, 2018 at 2:12 am #2783192

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

our systems and accounts team has been notified and they will be resolving this issue for you manually from their side.