This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
October 1, 2018 at 3:32 am #2777088

m.-victoriaJ

I'm using your plugin to translate this site... hidden link but I have some problems with products.
I'm not sure if is something related with WPML Translation Management and WPML String Translation but I can't install these two plugins and I don't no why.

I appreciate if you could give me a hand on this.

Regards,

Viki

The link to the site is hidden link

October 2, 2018 at 7:28 am #2780542

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

You are using "Multilingual Blog"

Translation Management and String Translation are included in the "CMS" and "Lifetime " packages only: https://wpml.org/purchase/

If you are planning on translating your pages/posts then this is OK and you will not need to use the String Translation and Translation Management.

but if you are going to need to use a translation service to translate your pages/posts, translate theme strings and admin texts and/or need to have a multilingual e-commerce store then i suggest upgrading to the 'CMS' or 'Lifetime' package as they both will include String Translation and Translation Management.

Regards,
Riffaz.

The topic ‘[Closed] I can't instal WPML Translation Management and WPML String Translation’ is closed to new replies.