This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
Tagged: Install and update
|May 13, 2019 at 5:31 am #3795219|
I can not access this site hidden link The web page may have been temporarily paused or moved to a new web address.
|May 13, 2019 at 6:24 am #3795371|
Languages: English (English )
Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)
Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I assume you are trying to install WPML first time in this site, could you please follow below steps and let me know how it goes?
- Please make sure minimum requirements for WPML meet:
- Please make sure you are using an updated version of the theme and plugins.
- Please add the debug report in the Debug Information box. I have also enabled debug info box for your next reply: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/
- Please check for a possible theme and plugin conflict. To do that you can switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?
- If still issue persists, please enable error reporting at you site as I need to see the detail of the error log. You can see how to enable debug logging here:
To enable it, open your ‘wp-config.php’ file and look for ‘define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);’. Change it to:
// Enable WP_DEBUG mode define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true ); // Disable display of errors and warnings define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false ); @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 ); define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );
After adding above code please try to reproduce the issue and this will create debug.log file in your site's wp-content directory. Please send me its contents.
The topic ‘[Closed] I can't install it.’ is closed to new replies.