Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by carlos-helderG 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
September 18, 2020 at 7:15 pm #7048443

carlos-helderG

How can I avoid automatic updates (I think I've not updated it, I don't remember!!)

It says it's a translation: but it's not!

Also, all products have disappear from another menu.

See images attached.

How to downgrade? (Unless there is a better solution) 🙂

Thanks

Carlos

September 21, 2020 at 7:04 am #7056163

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Before your ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

Would you mind updating WPML plugins to the latest versions before we resume checking this out? Is the issue still there after that?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

September 21, 2020 at 4:06 pm #7061595

carlos-helderG

I've updated to the latest version by doing that extra "Commercial new step"

The issue is still there!

(I've not debugged it: I don't know what I should look for. I mean, I don't know what I should find on the debug or where the debug is after enabling it. I mean, it's not like an error in a page, so when you debug it, you see where the error is. I'm not sure if I'm explaining well)

September 22, 2020 at 12:22 pm #7069387

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

Please send us access to your WordPress dashboard (website URL, login and password) I'll check and do some tests. - Please use the private field to send the sensitive data - do not post if you do not see it.

It would be better if you give me a test site rather than the live site.

IMPORTANT: Please backup a working copy of site files and database before.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, please install these plugins:
Duplicator:
 https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

File Manager:
 https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-file-manager/

All-in-one WP Migration
 hidden link

This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Please let me know if this is ok for you.

September 24, 2020 at 8:32 pm #7094409

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Thanks! The credentials worked.

I will run some tests and send you a feedback soon.

September 25, 2020 at 10:15 am #7098323

carlos-helderG

Perfect! Do you already know something?

September 26, 2020 at 2:08 pm #7105965

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay. I had to duplicate the website locally to debug, but after several attempts the only plugin that worked was the AIO WP Migration.

It seems that the "WPML > Support > Troubleshooting > Fix post type assignment for translations" option fixed the issue. Now the products are correctly displayed on "Woocommerce > Woocommerce Multilingual > Products" screen.

I have already applied the correction to your website. Could you check if the problem is solved?

Kind regards,
Diego

September 28, 2020 at 11:01 am #7113877

carlos-helderG

My issue is resolved now. Thank you! 😀