This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 24, 2019 at 10:57 am #3671835

rosaD

I am trying to: see any translation but dont work

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link hidden link hidden link

I expected to see: all the traductions like every day

Instead, I got:nothing

Yesterday i make the update from WPML please let me know..

April 24, 2019 at 12:42 pm #3672879

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Rosa,

Can you deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML, activate a default theme (like Twenty Nineteen), and tell me if you still have this problem. This way we can see if this is a problem caused by the latest update of WPML or by some other plugin/theme that you're using. Please let me know how this goes.

Thanks,
Radu

April 25, 2019 at 10:48 am #3681345

rosaD

Hi,
if i change the template, i will lose all the info that i have or not? I make all the upgrade for wpml 🙁

April 26, 2019 at 9:11 am #3689093

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Rosa,

No, if you change the template, all the content like pages, posts or images will stay the same. Only the look of your website will change. Also, since you mentioned that this was happening once you updated the WPML plugin, you can try first to install the previous version of the plugin (which you can find here https://wpml.org/download/wpml-multilingual-cms/?section=changelog) and see if things are back to normal.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] i cant see any translation’ is closed to new replies.