This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: How to translate Fusion Slider when the user uses WPML blog package or how to translate fusion slider when we do not have translation management?

Solution: Please create two separate sliders. Each one for one language.

Create a slider from your primary language: http://take.ms/T8zx5 Create another slider in your second language after changing your dashboard to your secondary language: http://take.ms/kezzb

Now in your translated page, you can select the slider you want.

So basically you have to create 2 sliders for two languages.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
October 7, 2018 at 4:21 pm #2793953

aleixF

Hello,

I am trying to see my slider home in others lenguages but it's just show in the main lenguage (catalán).

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see the slider home with all lenguages.

Instead, I got two pictures that you can see it. In catalan (main page) you can see the slider home, but when you change with other lenguage it's imposible to see.

Thank a lot,

Aleix.

October 8, 2018 at 7:22 am #2794901

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

You are using Fusion Slider, right?

Please go to WPML > Translation management > Multilingual content setup in the Custom post types section. Check if "Fusion Sliders" is set to "Translate".
Then in the Custom fields section, check if "pyre_wooslider" is set to "Translate" too.
Does the slider options are copied to secondary language now.

I would also suggest you to read this dedicated page about the Avada theme: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/using-wpml-with-the-avada-theme/

Let me know.

Regads,
Riffaz.

October 8, 2018 at 1:37 pm #2796155

aleixF

Hello, thanks for your answer and help but i can't to put it. I've Multilingual Blog and i haven't go the Translation management. All things work okay but i just only need to put the cover like the first page (catalan lenguage) to others. Is it posible to do in another way?

Thanks,

Aleix

October 9, 2018 at 8:53 am #2799014

aleixF

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

October 9, 2018 at 9:14 am #2799109

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.
I've been checking the issue with blog package in local host and its success now.

Please create two separate sliders.
Each one for one language.

Create a slider from your primary language: hidden link
Create another slider in your second language after changing your dashboard to your secondary language: hidden link

Now in your translated page, you can select the slider you want.

So basically you have to create 2 sliders for two languages.

Please reconsider your rating.
I've been checking the issue to provide an accurate answer.

Regards,