This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
October 11, 2018 at 8:42 pm #2809698

simonR-25

I've been trying to troubleshoot this issue for hours with dev but we can't figure this out : WordPress send email properly, however when i try to send translation jobs (previously added in the basket ) and try to resend a translation to a local translators from Translation Management==> Translation jobs==> no email are sent or received.

My website is : hidden link

Thanks in advance for your help !

October 12, 2018 at 11:27 am #2811737

simonR-25

Hi, can you assign someone ? my request is URGENT.

Please please ! Dead lines from my clients has already expired and i really need help...

THANKS

October 12, 2018 at 7:35 pm #2812992

Ricardo Alday

Hi,

Thank you for contacting support and our apologies for the late reply.
Support tickets are handled on a first-come, first served basis.

That said, are all the other WordPress notifications working fine? (New user, new translator, etc.)

It would be good if you can provide me the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information).

So, before sending the new job, you can enable it following these steps:Open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in the discussion).

October 13, 2018 at 4:51 am #2813869

simonR-25

Hi, thanks for your reply and advises i managed to fix issue and translations are now sent properly.

However i still have this error message i can't get rid of : "We detected that the product_type field was set incorrectly for some product translations. This happened because the product_type taxonomy was translated. You can fix this in the WooCommerce Multilingual troubleshooting page."

I've been to Multilingual Content Setup page : and try to check button "Not translatable" for "product_type" taxonomy but it doesn't work.

Any idea ?

Here is debug.log link from pastebin.com requested : https://pastebin.com/mXDTpbLi

Thanks again for your help 🙂

October 15, 2018 at 8:02 pm #2818713

Ricardo Alday

Probably one of your plugins or themes might have a conflicting code within their wpml-config.xml file.

if possible please try the following test so we can single out the specific plugin that might be causing this.

-Back up your site first
-Deactivate all non-WPML related plugins
-Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
-If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue

Let me know what you find out.

The topic ‘[Closed] I can't send email notifications to local translators’ is closed to new replies.