Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 6 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
September 9, 2015 at 8:29 am #700508

Alfredo

I am trying to: Translate "product tabs" from English to Italian by Woocommerce Multilingual.
I select the product from the plugin, I translate the tabs and I save. But nothing changes and I find the tabs again into English.
I have all plugin updated, I have checked deactivating all plugins and reactivate one by one.
This is the vers I have installed:
WPML Multilingual CMS Installed Yes 3.2.7
WPML CMS Nav Installed Yes 1.4.11
WPML String Translation Installed Yes 2.2.6
WPML Sticky Links Installed Yes 1.3.13
WPML Translation Management Installed Yes 2.0.5
WPML Media Installed Yes 2.1.13
WooCommerce Multilingual Installed Yes 3.6.11

Regards.

URL of (my) website where problem appears:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

September 9, 2015 at 7:59 pm #701130

Bruno

Sorry but I did not understand. What do you mean by "product tabs"?

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Thank you.

September 15, 2015 at 9:12 am #704296

Alfredo

Hello Bruno.
Sorry for the delay.
I attach a screenshot.
I can't translate into Italian "product Informations and Reviews" tabs.
I go by admin to Woocommerce Multilingual plugin
I select the product , I translate the tabs and I save. But nothing changes and I find the tabs again into English. (another image to show where I try to translate)
I have all plugin updated, I have checked deactivating all plugins and reactivate one by one.
Regards.

Schermata 2015-09-15 alle 11.13.54.png
Schermata 2015-09-15 alle 11.07.42.png
September 15, 2015 at 3:05 pm #704737

Bruno

Hello Alfredo,

Thanks for the detailed explanation and the screenshots

Probably, this "Product tabs" being displayed for you are coming from some other plugin that uses this as Custom Fields.

In fact, these strings must be translated by the String Translation. To do it, please, click on the WPML > String Translation.

Search for "Description" and make sure that the column "Domain" is written "woocommerce", and translate the string. Then search for "Reviews (%d)" and translate this string as well.

These two strings are responsible for the tabs in the front-end. I'll add two screenshots for you to see.

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Thank you.

description.png
reviews.png

The topic ‘[Closed] I can't translate product tabs’ is closed to new replies.