Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
April 10, 2019 at 2:06 pm #3577085

michaelV-51

Banners and elements that are part of InVogue theme, (supported) do not make it through to be translatable, things like FAQ page.

April 17, 2019 at 7:02 am #3627579

Oscar Miras

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the delay in my answer.
The issue has been escalated to the developers team. As soon as I get any update I'll inform you.

Please, rememeber that you can still translate the FAQ pages through Translation Manager.
If you have doubts how to use translation manager to do so, do not hesitate to ask for help.

In the meanwhile, and according to my last reply, I also asked you which other parts of the website apart from the FAQ pages you were having troubles translating.

For example, in your original message you talk about a banner.
In which page is located this banner?

Thank you,
Óscar.

May 9, 2019 at 5:46 pm #3778561

Oscar Miras

Hi Michael,

It has been a long time since we talked. I hope you are doing well.

I've received some update from the Development team.
At the end of the day, it seems that it is only a visual problem (the forever spinning icon after translating some content). The content should be translated whereas the visual information might be confusing.

You should be able to translate any content normally. Afterwards, you just need to visit WPML > Translations and the visual problem should be fixed. Besides, you will notice that the recently translated content will be displayed in the Translations page as "Completed".

The Development team is going to work on this issue for a while yet. It looks like a bug that it happens just in certain WordPress installations. I'll inform you as soon as I have more details about it.

Kind regards,
Óscar.

August 27, 2019 at 9:00 am #4463999

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hello, I'm alejandro and i'll work this ticket with you, from now on.

Could you please update your WPML plugins and try to update all the pages and see if everything's fixed now?

Thanks and let me know.

The topic ‘[Closed] I can't translate some parts of Vogue theme’ is closed to new replies.