Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
How to translate registration form URL from Espresso Event plugin.

Solution:
You need go to \wp-content\plugins\event-espresso-core-reg\core\EE_Config.core.php line number 1810
and replace the below code:

public function reg_page_url() {
        if ( ! $this->reg_page_url ) {
            $this->reg_page_url = add_query_arg(
                array( 'uts' => time() ),
                get_permalink( $this->reg_page_id )
            ) . '#checkout';
        }
        return $this->reg_page_url;
    }

with

public function reg_page_url() {
        if ( ! $this->reg_page_url ) {
            $this->reg_page_url = add_query_arg(
                array( 'uts' => time() ),
                get_permalink(  apply_filters( 'wpml_object_id', $this->reg_page_id, 'page', true ) )
            ) . '#checkout';
        }
        return $this->reg_page_url;
    }

NOTE: We are working to to make this plugin compatible with WPML. Meanwhile you can use the above workaround. If you have any other issue please open a new ticket.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 35 replies, has 5 voices.

Last updated by Sumit 5 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Sumit.

Author Posts
October 12, 2016 at 2:58 pm #1113880

danielA-29

I am trying to: Translate in english the registration form

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: the form in english

Instead, I got: the form in french

Steps to duplicate the issue: Select the english version of the site. select a course and subscribe to it. You'll see the form in french

2016-10-12_10-46-48.png
October 13, 2016 at 6:53 am #1114252

Dat Hoang

#1,
You're not using the latest versions of WPML plugins. Please update them.
You can compare between your site and here: http://wpml.org/my-account/downloads/

NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).
+ You need to update all your current WPML and its add-ons to the latest versions. If not, some unexpected problems may happen.

#2,
How do you configure that form?
Can you please take some screenshots?

#3,
I tried to find a course on your site but I could not. Can you please give me the link?
I can see this hidden link but it's displaying the English texts correctly.

October 13, 2016 at 8:06 pm #1115131

danielA-29

I'm going to update the Plugin tonight
The form is the checkout form used in the Event Espresso. You can access it if you register to a course. The course can be found in the FEATURE TRAINING Box in the home page, you choose a date and click on the registration button, Then the form will appears. Thank you so much for your guidance.

October 14, 2016 at 8:06 am #1115333

Dat Hoang

#1,
Please update the result?

#2,
That's a plugin?
Can you please send the plugin zip file in your next private reply? I'd like to test it on my site.

NOTE:
- You should use a storage service (like Google Drive, Dropbox...) and send the link in the reply.
- Check again and send me the latest version of the plugin.

#3,
OK. I can see the issue based on your instruction. However, it looks like you have not translated these events into English?
E.g: I don't see the translation of this hidden link

October 14, 2016 at 7:50 pm #1115903

danielA-29

Ok... I updated all plugins.
The way that it's working. In Event Espresso I can choose the checkout page in the admin menu. And I can Translate it. But when My article is in english or French... in the last form... the environment turn in english... I took a couple of screen shot. And can give you full access to the Admin site. If you take the course hidden link You will notice that at the Registration Form that the Menu turn in french... which is not normal. plz read picture in order 1-2-3-4 🙂

4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png
October 17, 2016 at 8:26 am #1116529

Dat Hoang

#1,
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins - keep this plugin "Event Espresso" active, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?

NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

#2,
I asked this in the previous reply, but you have not done that yet.

Can you please send the plugin zip file in your next private reply? I'd like to test it on my site.

NOTE:
- You should use a storage service (like Google Drive, Dropbox...) and send the link in the reply.
- Check again and send me the latest version of the plugin.

#3,
I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. hidden link

This info is private and available to you and supporters only. Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note that:
+ Backup (both files and database) your site before giving us your credentials
+ It would be better if you give me the test site rather than the live site.

We'd like to request the permission to disable, enable and install themes and plugins for this site. Please accept this?

October 21, 2016 at 4:33 am #1120016

Dat Hoang

Both WP and FTP info is wrong. Can you please check again? If you need to change them, please update your previous private reply.

Can you please send me the theme/plugin files related to the process? I would like to have them and test on my site?

Moreoever, this is still the same issue in the first post here?

If you start to use the site in English. 1) You choose a course (the frame stay in english) 2) You register (the frame stay in english) and at the checkout... Pouff!! Its in french ( See 4 step 1 to 4 below)
October 21, 2016 at 3:05 pm #1120541

danielA-29

Hi, I am not sure how to reply to you privately... the ftp server is: WEB33.astralinternet.com

October 24, 2016 at 4:34 am #1121247

Dat Hoang

I'm sorry. They're still wrong.
Like I said above, you can update your previous private reply. See my attachment.

I am asking you updating because I don't want to make other supporters and yourself confused with too many private replies.

In the case, you can still not update your previous private reply, I'm enabling your next reply private as well.

screenshot_2016-10-24__11-31-39.png
October 25, 2016 at 6:38 am #1122184

Dat Hoang

I'm sorry both FTP and WordPress are still wrong. See my attachments.

screenshot_2016-10-25__13-36-06.png
screenshot_2016-10-25__13-37-26.png
October 25, 2016 at 8:32 pm #1123023

danielA-29

Hello Dat,
I just reverified everything on my side and retyped all... and its working... is there a special reason you think why are you blocked ?

October 25, 2016 at 8:42 pm #1123029

danielA-29

i can't maybe create you a new user ? but i need your email...

October 26, 2016 at 10:59 am #1123418

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hi there,

Dat is off today. I'm happy to assist you since then. I hope everything's fine.

I tried to login, but I am still unable to login to your site.

Could you please create a new user for me, my email address is shekhar.b@onthegosystems.com

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks

October 27, 2016 at 4:10 pm #1124628

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hi there,

I am able to login to your site with those details, but I am having little troubles to debug the issues, as you mentioned we need to select a course to see the problem, could you please provide me a link where we can choose the course? I went to hidden link but couldn't find any link to select the course.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks

October 28, 2016 at 1:22 pm #1125309

danielA-29

Hello ! Try to use this course: hidden link and click on Register Button, Proceed to the Registration form and look the behaviour of the system... the frame turn in french. Thanks a lots for your help you are our only hope 🙂 🙂