This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 8, 2018 at 8:47 am #2795139

martinS-57

I am trying to: translate the price display suffix for the tax under WooCommerce-> Tax-> Price display suffix. I want so that on the English version the suffix is: Excluding tax, on the Danish version: Ekskl. moms and on the Norwegian version: Ekskl. MVA. but when I try to change the Danish version it overrides the English and Norwegian version, the same goes for the two other languages as well.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link (all product pages)

I have tried to update all plugins, disable them and also switching to another theme.

October 9, 2018 at 12:06 pm #2799868

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Have you tried to translate the *Price display suffix* using WPML String Translation?

If not, please try the following steps after a backup and make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

1) Please increase the *MaxInputVars* of PHP settings to *10000*. Please check the following article for more details or contact your system admin/hosting provider for this purpose.

hidden link

2) Visit WPML>>String Translation
3) Click on the blue link at the bottom of the page: "Translate texts in admin screens »"
4) Look for an option similar to "woocommerce_tax", or something like that. Here you should find all the strings associated with WooCommerce settings.
5) Check the checkbox for your strings of interest.
6) Click on the button "Apply"(at the bottom of the page)
7) Now, all your selected string should appear in the String Translation panel and you can translate those strings

Please check the following documentation for more details.

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/#admin_texts

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] I cant translate the TAX suffix in WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.