This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 56 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
September 2, 2019 at 1:19 pm #4497305

jureF-3

I cant translate under each property I add (as real estate agency) this 3 SUBTITLES:
1. LOCAATTION
2. DETALJI
3. DODATNE ZNAČAJKE

I can only translate it on one languages and have it available on one language. Developers of this theme told me that the problem is in WPML. I tried with STRING but no succes. I want to translate this 3 main subtitles on all 7 langauges I have, but ITs not possible via WPML?

Please help me how to translate that 3 subtitles to have it on each new properrty I add trasnlated.

HEre is link of one property: hidden link

Take a look and try to help me how to translate it on all langauages?

September 2, 2019 at 1:54 pm #4497523

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

2.- Please increase the PHP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

- Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Kind regards,
Carlos

September 2, 2019 at 2:28 pm #4497657

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for the information provided.

I increased the memory limit and added the strings to string translation, which means that you are able to translate the three strings in WPML -> String Translation.

Could you confirm that the issue is solved?
Regards,
Carlos

September 2, 2019 at 2:37 pm #4497753

jureF-3

No its still doesnt work. I translated on English on STRING but it doesnt work -check this property...Croatian langauge is stil on that subtitles..

hidden link

September 2, 2019 at 2:47 pm #4497921

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your message.

Could you describe the steps you follow to add/edit this strings?

Regards,
Carlos

September 2, 2019 at 2:53 pm #4497959

jureF-3

I go to WPML-STRING WPML- find the Croatian word and translate it under English. Can you try to do the same just TEST and see doest it work. For me it doesnt work. On Englsih language is still Croatian

September 2, 2019 at 4:35 pm #4499169

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

It seems that I didn't explain myself correctly in my previous message. I would like to ask you to describe the steps to follow in order to find this strings in the backend of the site (not translate them). Maybe there is an option to add/edit this strings within the theme's options and that will give more information to work with.

Regards,
Carlos

September 2, 2019 at 4:43 pm #4499263

jureF-3

I dont know - could you find it and solve this problem. I dont understand your this last message. I told you how I find it. I am sending you screenshot of one SUBTITLE in Croatian on STRING which I translated on english but It doesnt work. Under theme I can change this SUBTITLE - but when I change it - this subtitle remains the same for all languages. Still not solved.
I am sending you screenshot of the page where you can change that name of Subtitles under theme, but it has not sense - because still I am not able to translate on all 7 languages via STRING. Please help me, if you could try something and give me fedback if it works?

September 3, 2019 at 9:29 am #4502793

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your message.

The 'az.png' attachment is what I needed. I'm taking a deeper look at this issue and I will get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Regards,
Carlos

September 3, 2019 at 9:41 am #4503041

jureF-3

OK Thanks. Please help me solve this metter during the day so that I can start to work normally and put real estate properties.

September 3, 2019 at 10:24 am #4503437

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

I suspect that the cause of this issue is the theme. That's why I have created a test site with a fresh new WordPress install and WPML plugins installed and setup already.

I would like to ask you to login in this test site using the following link: hidden link
Then install the theme and reproduce the issue.

Could you tell me if the issue persists in this new install?

Note: It's only necessary to create a test property and add the sections to test this.

Regards,
Carlos

September 3, 2019 at 10:52 am #4503695

jureF-3

CAn you add me on skype so that I can send you complete files theme,bucause I cant install theme on that. my skype: jurefuzul

September 3, 2019 at 11:31 am #4504003

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

Unfortunately I don't have Skype. Could you share a download link with a copy the theme and describe step by step how to create/add the sections to the properties?

Note: I have set your next answer private so you can share the download link in a secure way.

Regards,
Carlos

September 3, 2019 at 11:55 am #4504123

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for sending the theme files.

I have successfully uploaded the theme. Could you try to reproduce the issue in the test site and let me know if the issue persists?

The link to login the site is hidden link

Regards,
Carlos

September 3, 2019 at 11:59 am #4504145

jureF-3

I saw you uploaded..but that is not similar page like I have..you just uploaded but not installed theme like it hast to be..Please can you install it and test it doest it work..help me solve problem..because on this way we are loosing so much time..