This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by edens 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 9:22 pm #4442957

edens

Hello,
I am using Popup cart plugin and i have translated almost all of him with the string translator plugin,

But i have 2 strings left that i cant find them and i dont know how to translate them,
i have marked them for you in the screenshot so you can see them,
can you help me translate them plz?

August 23, 2019 at 12:03 am #4443219

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. It depends on how this plugin was made. I searched for this plugin in our list of officially supported plugins, but didn't find it: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/

Have you tried scanning this plugin in WPML > Theme and plugins localization? If you already tested this but didn't find the strings, I'll need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note:

*** Please, can I install the Duplicator plugin (or All in One Migration) to make a copy of your site and install it on my test environment? This will help me debug the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you.

August 24, 2019 at 1:05 pm #4451657

edens

ok my friend the plugin woocommerce popup cart premium is installed in your website,
waiting for your update

August 27, 2019 at 12:14 am #4461795

Bruno
Supporter

Thank you. To ensure that this plugin is made compatible with WPML we need to contact the plugin author and work with him on resolving the issue.

I have forwarded the details to our Themes & Plugins Compatibility Team and they will contact the author. Our Compatibility Team will work with the author of the plugin for this to work properly.

Please note that this process may take a while as it depends on how soon the author will reply to our efforts to contact him.

Thank you.

August 27, 2019 at 7:30 am #4463357

edens

ok my friend waiting for your update

August 27, 2019 at 6:27 pm #4469129

edens

Any update my friend?

August 27, 2019 at 11:17 pm #4470035

Bruno
Supporter

As I explained above, this is a compatibility issue and our team will need to contact the plugin author so this can be fixed permanently. At the moment, as a workaround, follow the steps below:

- Open the file /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-cart-popup-premium/templates/xoo-cp-related.php line 85 and replace with:

<span class="xcp-rel-head"><?php echo sanitize_text_field(get_option('xoo-cp-ad-rl-tl','Products you may like')); ?></span>

- Save the changes and upload the changed file

- Open the file /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-cart-popup-premium/templates/xoo-cp-popup-template.php line 23 and replace with:

<div class="xoo-cp-hdtxt"><?php echo sanitize_text_field(get_option('xoo-cp-ad-gl-ct','Your Cart')); ?></div>

- Save the changes and upload the changed file

By following these steps, this should work correctly.

Thank you.

August 29, 2019 at 10:06 am #4479733

edens

Can you do this change for me my friend?
I dont really know how

August 29, 2019 at 9:22 pm #4483567

Bruno
Supporter

Sure. I changed the required files. Please go to WPML > String Translation and translate the two strings that have been added - I will attach an image for you to see.

After translating these strings, please let me know if this is working correctly.

Thank you.

August 30, 2019 at 6:46 am #4484957

edens

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!