Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 31 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
December 4, 2019 at 1:31 pm #5069143

aymanb-4

i cant see 3rd page here
when i click on number 3 it is return for first page

December 4, 2019 at 6:54 pm #5071867

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Please try to use another browser.

This is the link for the third page of our support ticket here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/i-cant-translate-words-in-the-website-interface/page/3/

And here is my last reply:

" Hi and thank you for your response.

The issue needs to be replicated on our servers (this is the first condition) and the second condition is that it needs to be replicated on a completely fresh install, as I mentioned above:

"the idea of a clean sandbox environment is to avoid as much as possible to add any other extra plugins that are not needed, so we would need just the WPML plugins and whatever is needed to recreate the issue - theme and/or plugin/s".

So I'm afraid there is no other way but for us to work together. It should not take you more than a few minutes to replicate it and after that, I can simply forward it to our compatibility department.

I already set up the sandbox for you (you just need to click this link and it will automatically log you into the WordPress backend panel - hidden link) and I already set up the exact languages that you were using on the live site.

So as you have the theme and you know how it works and how this can be replicated, that's all I would need from you - to install the theme and whatever plugin is necessary and replicate it. I think it should not take you more than 10-15 minutes maximum. Maybe even less, if the theme is easy to navigate.

I can assure you that I have your best interest in mind and I would like to be able to send this as soon as possible to our developers in the Compatibility department but we need to follow the compatibility-escalation procedure.

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai "