This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I cant see the options for translations, the flags on pages section are not available. On edit page i cant see the options for WPML translations.

Solution: Go to Dashboard → WPML → Settings → Post Types Translation section and make sure that the Pages is set to Translatable - only show translated items or Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language. This way, the option for translating the pages should appear on your website.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by danielS-193 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 30, 2019 at 1:20 pm #4487401

danielS-193

Hi!
I cant see the options for translations, the flags on pages section are not available. On edit page i cant see the options for wpml translations, please help

August 30, 2019 at 1:34 pm #4487471

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Daniel,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you go to Dashboard → WPML → Settings → Post Types Translation section and make sure that the Pages is set to Translatable - only show translated items or Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language, please? This way, the option for translating the pages should appear on your website. This applies for any other post type.

Just give this a try and tell me how things work.

Thanks,
Radu

September 3, 2019 at 7:15 pm #4507059

danielS-193

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!