This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
December 26, 2018 at 11:12 am #3033863

promaxE

Hello,
i added my languages and swicher but i cant see any translation on my website.

December 26, 2018 at 11:21 am #3033910

promaxE

i need help anything not trnalste here

December 26, 2018 at 11:50 am #3033960

promaxE

heeeeeeeeeeeelp

December 26, 2018 at 7:32 pm #3034969

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Thank you for contacting the WPML support forum.

Have you added any translations to your site's pages?
I'm not sure, but it sounds like you are expecting WPML to translate your site automatically.
Is this what you are expecting?

For your information, WPML does have the option to use machine translation if you use the Advanced Translation Editor. Please read more about it in our documentation here.
https://wpml.org/2018/06/machine-translation-available-in-wpmls-advanced-translation-editor/

For general information about translating your site, please refer to our documentation.
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/

Also, could you please share your Debug information with me?
You can read the detailed explanation about it here.
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support
The debug info will give me a lot of information about how your site is configured and will help me understand the source of the problem.

To help you better with the problem that you have I'm waiting for your answers.

Thanks,
Itamar.

December 29, 2018 at 2:42 pm #3042146

promaxE

#Have you added any translations to your site's pages?
Yes! i start turkish and i will live the same problem pther languages!
#I'm not sure, but it sounds like you are expecting WPML to translate your site automatically.
Is this what you are expecting?
No, but i wait simple process
#For your information, WPML does have the option to use machine translation if you use the Advanced Translation Editor. Please read more about it in our documentation here.
https://wpml.org/2018/06/machine-translation-available-in-wpmls-advanced-translation-editor/
My English is not very well because of, usually you show some english documents and not help me that all!
However i tried it but not help me for all text not show and not help again.
#For general information about translating your site, please refer to our documentation.
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/
Again other more documentations, thats not help me because i cant understand very well!
#Also, could you please share your Debug information with me?
You can read the detailed explanation about it here.

Other;
i need really help for about start somethings true way. because of please enter my admin and check some wrongs and fix for me and later i can continue my translate process.
this way i cant understand very well and i cant continue please join my page!
for this i can share with you my admin information ? (i cant be sure here message private or not please contact with me on my mail adress: info@promaxestate.com)
Thank you! happy new year!

December 31, 2018 at 10:44 pm #3046354

Itamar
Supporter

Hi and happy new year.

I'll continue to help you, but please understand that it is hard for me to understand your English so we might need to do it slowly 🙂

I'm enabling private message for the next reply. Please share with me the access to your site and explain to me where and how to see the problem on your site. Sometimes screen-shots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

Privacy and Security Policy

We have strict policies regarding privacy and access to your information. Please see:
https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

**IMPORTANT**

- - Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access. --

Thanks,
Itamar.

January 7, 2019 at 4:58 pm #3063800

Itamar
Supporter

Hello.
Merhaba.

Do you speak Turkish?
Sen Türkçe konuşmayı biliyor musun?

I use Google translate.
Google Translate'i Kullanıyorum.

The menu on your site is not synced.
Sitenizdeki menü senkronize edilmedi.

You should press the 'Sync' button.
'Senk' düğmesine basmalısınız.

Please see the screenshot for explanations.
Lütfen açıklamalar için ekran görüntüsüne bakınız.

Please let me know if this information is helpful to you.
Lütfen bu bilgilerin size yardımcı olup olmadığını bana bildirin.

Thanks,
Itamar.

January 30, 2019 at 5:13 pm #3145193

promaxE

Hello if i clik to Sync system goes to error 500

other ; i cant translate properties like other websites!(please check screen shots)
work website and not work my site screns!

i told you before this plugin not work on my website true stronge!
if you help me reality pleasse enter my site and controle for everythings okay and this plugin setup completly !

please contact us with my email : info@promaxestate.com
for admin and ftp informations!

January 31, 2019 at 6:13 pm #3149313

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I can access your site's admin and also FTP.

500 error
You were getting 500 error because minimum requirements for WPML were not correct.
In the wp-config.php file of WordPress, I added the following.

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Now there is no 500 error when trying to sync the menus. I've tried it and it was OK.

Translate properties
When I go to WPML -> Settings -> Post Types Translation, I can see only one property that is translated into Turkish. Please see the attached screenshot instanbul-home.jpg
And when I check this property on the front-end, it is showing the translation here.
hidden link
So it seems that you can translate the properties.

Reality theme
It is important for me to mention that the Reality theme by inwavethemes (hidden link) is not officially compatible with WPML. So we cannot know if it will work OK with WPML.

Do you have any more questions?

P.S. I cannot communicate with you through email. It is not allowed by our forum rules. But it is OK I have access to your site.

Thanks,
Itamar.

March 4, 2019 at 9:20 am #3267615

promaxE

Hello,
i translate "type" to "tip" for turkish
hidden link (English) work fine
hidden link (Turkish) not work show couldnt find page
i need translate like this way "location" to "konum" for links and others but its not work.
please help.

March 4, 2019 at 10:57 am #3268166

promaxE

other;
I need translate and change links for Turkish "Location" -> Istanbul, Ankara..etc.

March 4, 2019 at 10:58 am #3268168

promaxE

I think of i need a developer for me, can you help me?
my skype : USCB-E

March 5, 2019 at 9:17 am #3272375

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

I can see the problem with 404 error here.
hidden link

I've accessed your site and tried to check what is the problem. But it is very hard to work with your site. All the time I get 503 Service Unavailable error. Please see the attached screenshot. You might want to consult your hosting server support about this problem.

Please deactivate the W3 Total Cache. It is not good to have it active while developing a site. Maybe it will fix the issue with /tr/tip/villa-tr/.

Please also deactivate all the plugins that you do not use. It will take some of the load from your server. As far as it concerns our plugins, I can see that you are using the Gravity Forms Multilingual plugin but not using Gravity Forms. So deactivate those plugin. Also deactivate Toolset Views Lite, Toolset Types, Toolset Module Manager if you are not using them.

I've tried to see if there PHP errors on your site so I activated the WP debug log placing this code in the wp-config.php file.

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
@ini_set('display_errors',0); 

I see one error in the log that repeats itself many times. It is this error.

[05-Mar-2019 09:02:20 UTC] PHP Warning:  count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/sg00orgwco6z/public_html/wp-content/plugins/inwave-common/inc/metaboxes/init.php on line 746

The error seems to come from the inwave common plugin. Please deactivate this plugin because I think that it is causing problems on your site.

You wrote that you need a developer. In this case, I would suggest you consider contacting one of our certified partners from this link: https://wpml.org/contractors/
Before doing so please have a look also here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/about-wpml-contractors/what-type-of-work-you-can-expect-from-contractors/
With our contractors, you might get the custom assistance you need to get on with your project.

Best Regards,
Itamar.

March 6, 2019 at 11:41 am #3278594

promaxE

why lose my messages? here

March 6, 2019 at 11:43 am #3278603

promaxE

I just translate some words for links turn to turkish, its turned but not work;

I cant see in here

hidden link

hidden link

hidden link