This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
August 13, 2017 at 2:41 pm #1340954

ali iqbal

I am trying to: translate my website arabbaba.com, i just complete the main page translation, you can see, when you click to change language from english to arabic, you will see that the products will disappear from the page. why it is not displaying anything in the page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: arabbaba.com

can you please guide me, i copy the shortcode from body to translation section in wordpress.

August 14, 2017 at 5:38 am #1341130

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello.

I visited your site and I can see that on the home page you are showing featured products and that you also have a sidebar showing more products.

Can you confirm that all of your products and product categories have been full translated? The fact that no products are showing up implies that the products are not being found in that language.

If you are sure you have fully translated the products, then please try the following diagnostic step:
1. Temporarily change your active theme to Twenty Fourteen. Does the shop page show products in all languages?

Thank you for your collaboration on this.

August 14, 2017 at 3:01 pm #1341810

ali iqbal

no actually, i did not translate the products yet.
ok please confirm if i translate the products then they will display right?

August 15, 2017 at 10:47 am #1343505

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello there,

As Yvette is not available, I would like to take care of your case if you agree.

From Yvette's notes, you haven't translated your products yet. So, once you translate them, they should start appearing on your home page.

Before starting this process, I advise you to read carefully this document:
https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/

Best regards,
Andrés