Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
July 30, 2020 at 11:55 pm #6711901

codem

Dear WPML.

I had an inquiry below a few months ago.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/checkout-slow-with-flatsome-when-multicurrency-active/

However, I was not informed of how the problem was resolved.
Please check if the problem is solved.

Best Regards.

Thanks.

July 31, 2020 at 9:52 am #6714363

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Please note, the ticket will be closed automatically if there is no response from the clients after two weeks.

Please let me know the following details for tracking the issue.

1) Upgrade to the latest version of WPML, WooCommerce, and Flatsome theme after a full site backup. Then check is there any improvements in the loading time of the Checkout page.

2) Which type of hosting you are currently using, shared or VPS or Dedicated?

3) To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 31, 2020 at 10:07 am #6714521

codem

Dear Bigul.

In the previous ticket, all the situations were explained through chat.
And, the person in charge said to raise it to the 2nd tier, but I haven't received any responses since then.

I want to know how the issue was handled, and if it was a patch, what version it was patched to.

Best Regard.

Thanks.

July 31, 2020 at 2:38 pm #6716403

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. I am consulting about this with our team for an expert opinion now.

Please share with me the credentials to access your staging site for further checking. I am enabling the private option for the next reply.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 3, 2020 at 4:45 pm #6727849

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

I have checked this with our team. It looks like a compatibility issue with the older version of Flatsome theme. So we would like to make sure the issue is existing with the latest version of WPML, WooCommerce, and Flatsome theme. Because there are a lot of performance improvements in the latest versions.

Please upgrade to the latest version of WPML, WPML, WooCommerce, and Flatsome theme after a full site backup on your staging site and make sure the issue is existing or not.

If the issue exists, please share the credentials to access your staging site for further checking.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 7, 2020 at 10:49 am #6755847

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and login information. Sorry for the inconveniences. It was happened because of miss-communication.

Please check the attached images. Now you are using the older version of WordPress and Flatsome theme. So can I upgrade it to the latest version for testing?

Also please allows me to upgrade to WPML 4.4 Beta version on the staging site as a part of debugging.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 10, 2020 at 11:19 am #6768755

codem

Dear Bigul

It's a staging site, so upgrades and replacements are all okay.

Best Regards.

Thanks.

August 10, 2020 at 8:33 pm #6772653

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and permission. I have upgraded the WordPress and theme on the staging site. Will debug it further and get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 12, 2020 at 10:34 am #6784915

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

The issue is existing on the staging site after upgrading to WordPress 5.5, WPML 4.4.0 Beta version, and WooCommerce 4.3.2. The result is the same after switching to 2020 theme and all other plugins are inactive. But I am not able to reproduce the issue in a fresh installation. Please check the following URLs for more details.

hidden link

hidden link

Therefore I am checking about this with our second-tier team for the expert opinion now. Will get back to you as early as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 19, 2020 at 2:09 pm #6831655

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, the issue is escalated to our developers for fixing. As of now, we don't have a workaround for this bug. Because it needs some improvements in the Query. We will get back to you soon when we have an update from our developers on this. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 29, 2020 at 5:54 am #7331653

codem

Dear Bigul.

It's been 2 months since I previously contacted you.

Please check if the issue is resolved.

Best regard.

Thanks.

October 29, 2020 at 8:01 am #7332031

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Sorry for the late response. Our developers have almost fixed this issue in the dev version of WooCommerce Multilingual. It is in the QA stage now. The fix will be included in WooCommerce Multilingual 4.11.0.

We will get back to you soon when we have an update from our developers about the release. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

December 14, 2020 at 11:40 pm #7664183

codem

Dear Bigul.

It's been a month since I received a reply that WooCommerce Multilingual 4.11.0 is in QA stage, but it seems that it has not been released yet.

There is an increasing frequency of site failures due to this problem.

I would like you to tell me the exact schedule when it will be released.
Also, make sure you can't deliver a pre-release version before distribution.

Best regard.

Thanks.

December 15, 2020 at 8:21 am #7666069

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

We have released the beta version of WooCommerce Multilingual 4.11.0 and expected to release the original version in a few days. The Beta version has included the fix for the issue. But it is not recommended in the live environment. We will get back to you soon when we have an update from our developers about the release. Please wait. Thank you for your patience.

https://wpml.org/download/woocommerce-multilingual/?section=changelog

--
Thanks!

Bigul

January 19, 2021 at 7:28 am #7875013

codem

Dear Bigul

It's already been a month since you said WooCommerce Multilingual 4.11.0 will be released soon.
When is it going to be released?
The service continues to fail, is it too irresponsible?

Best Regards.

Thanks.