This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
January 26, 2019 at 5:45 pm #3131667

vladimirN-2

At hidden link i have the problem to translate a title in the WP Store: WC procut Widget. I can not find it in String Translation.

January 27, 2019 at 12:00 pm #3132646

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. This usually happens when a Widget field or string is not registered for WPML Translation.

Registering widget fields for translation via String Translation -- please see last section in this doc:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-widgets/#registering-widget-fields-for-translation-via-string-translation

After you have selected the string in “Translate texts in admin screens” page >> And pressed “Apply” button >> You will see that widget string appear on String Translation page and ready for translation.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] I do not know how to translate the title in WP Store:WC Product Widget’ is closed to new replies.