This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
March 29, 2019 at 10:54 am #3490441

hooiC

I am trying to: I don't want the order notes in language orders to be auto-translated. how can i change it so its back in English. the order team only able to read English

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

March 29, 2019 at 10:58 am #3490443

hooiC

sorry, I forgot to attach image

March 29, 2019 at 3:13 pm #3492531

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello!
Welcome to WPML Support.
I'll do my best to help you solve this issue.

Those notes come from the admin language, so please go to Users > find Your user > Edit it > Languages and select "English". Save and they should now show on English (as all the admin panel for that user)

Regards.

March 29, 2019 at 6:42 pm #3494059

hooiC

In my own user profile , i set
Language - English(US)
Also Set wpml editing language : admin language as editing language.
the order is still in german. i am wondering if this is because the order is already been published. so it won't revert to english. maybe for another order, this might work. we will try this on monday

March 29, 2019 at 7:28 pm #3494347

hooiC

Hi Alejandro, I have another new case- english content showing in german site. please can you take this case also? thank you

March 30, 2019 at 10:07 am #3497849

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

You said: "the order is still in german."

could you tell me if the order was made in the german version of your site? let me know about this so i can try to dig further and find what's going on.

I'm taking the other ticket.

Keep me updated and have a nice weekend!

The topic ‘[Closed] I don't want the order notes in language orders to be translated.’ is closed to new replies.