This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
May 15, 2019 at 2:14 pm #3817551

ronnyM-3

Hi! I bought the WPLMS with the WPML.

I want my WPLMS to be totally in Arabic, I don't want the English version, how is that possible? I tried to make it only in Arabic and change the BuddyPress language, but I couldn't manage.

Thank you
Bests

May 15, 2019 at 7:39 pm #3819995

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

I'm not sure if I completely understood your question. After you install your theme and WPML, is your site's content being displayed in English?

Are you referring to the backend or the front end? Or do you just want a language set up on your site? If so, you can edit this in WPML > Languages > Site Languages > Add / Remove languages.

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Thank you.

May 15, 2019 at 8:41 pm #3820133

ronnyM-3

First, thank you very much for your help.

The idea is I want to instal WPLMS that is only in Arabic, so I installed the theme, changed the language to Arabic. However, there many plugins that need a translation. Buddypress for example. So, when I want to translate Buddypress (review), I don't want to create a new Arabic page with WPML, I just want to change the words in the widgets and plugins to be in Arabic in my only Arabic single page.

Make sense? Appreciate the help

Bests
Mohamed

May 17, 2019 at 8:29 pm #3836843

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

>>> So, when I want to translate Buddypress (review), I don't want to create a new Arabic page with WPML, I just want to change the words in the widgets and plugins to be in Arabic in my only Arabic single page.

In the case of a page, you could create directly in the language you want. You can simply create the page already in Arabic and just select it in the BuddyPress options.

In the case of strings, you should be able to translate this with String Translation itself. Some of the above options are not working as intended?

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] I don't want to create another site, I just want my site to be one language!’ is closed to new replies.