This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by taimurM 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 25, 2019 at 8:13 pm #4455043

taimurM

Yes All media is Translated and duplicated from settings but still I am facing issues - If I give you access can you do some tasks for me I'm Stuck between the things I'm Using Advance Translation and also bought 12,000 Words Bundle from Here are my main issues If you could do this to me

Because I'm Unable to Understand Following.

1- My few Products are Translated in Advance and Few Showing Loading Sign since 2 days When I click on it , it shows me Classic Translator

2- Home page drop down is now working but Page is not translated as I want Advance Translation Editor for that

3- Translated version of website are not showing up my Products which have gallery images

4- Menus there are 3 Menus which are custom link are not translated how to translate them aswell.

Please I'm confused between many things every thing is not working in a same way your documentation showing up screen shots of Old version of WPML.
If I choose Advance translation I want it for every thing not only for a single or few products

I want advance translation for my all website Complete I want to translate each and every thing in Arabic if it doesnt happen I'll Return my money back

August 26, 2019 at 9:58 am #4457321

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- I will try to help you solve as much issues as possible in this ticket, however I might need to ask you to open new tickets for some of the issues. Our forum's rule is to have one issue per ticket and in this case you are describing 4 in the same message.

In any case I will need access to the site in order to take a deeper look at the issues, reproduce them and try to isolate its cause. For this reason I have set your next answer private and there you will find the needed fields for the access credentials below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

2.- Please provide the debug information of the site. In this link you will find the steps to follow: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Kind regards,
Carlos

August 27, 2019 at 10:15 am #4464941

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for the information provided.

1- My few Products are Translated in Advance and Few Showing Loading Sign since 2 days When I click on it , it shows me Classic Translator -> I can see that the 4 products translated are using the Advance Translation Editor. Please let me know if there is another issue related to this products.

The product 'A95X R3 4K Android Box 4GB+32GB' is now on ATE, I just deleted the translated version (Arabic) and re-saved the original version (English). Now you can use ATE.

Note: Please go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Status tab -> Fix all the warnings that appear there like missing taxonomy translations, etc.

2- Home page drop down is now working but Page is not translated as I want Advance Translation Editor for that -> In this case I kindly ask you to follow the same steps as I did with the product in the previous point:
- Delete the Arabic version of the homepage -> Re-save the English version of the homepage -> Translate it again.

3- Translated version of website are not showing up my Products which have gallery images -> Please provide the steps to reproduce this issue and the links so I can see the problem happening.

4- Menus there are 3 Menus which are custom link are not translated how to translate them aswell. -> Please visit this link where you will find the steps to follow in order to translate the Menus: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/

You are not seeing the ATE in all of the elements in your website because you setup Classic Translation Editor before and some of the content/translations hasn't been updated since you activated ATE. To use ATE in the site you just need to translate the posts/pages and if they still show the Classic Translation Editor you just need to refresh the translation or delete it and update the content in the original language. This will refresh the entry in the database and will activate the ATE if it hasn't been active yet.

Regards,
Carlos

August 27, 2019 at 10:18 am #4465001

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Also, I recommend you to deactivate the cache memory plugin -at least in the meantime- because it's been very aggressive with the cache. You can double check this by trying to re-save the languages preferences in your user's profile page.

Regards,
Carlos

August 27, 2019 at 1:05 pm #4466933

taimurM

Home page drop down is now working but Page is not translated as I want Advance Translation Editor for that -> In this case I kindly ask you to follow the same steps as I did with the product in the previous point:
- Delete the Arabic version of the homepage -> Re-save the English version of the homepage -> Translate it again.

* Deleted Arabic Version but Issue remain same it shows classic Editor as shown in screen shot

3- Translated version of website are not showing up my Products which have gallery images -> Please provide the steps to reproduce this issue and the links so I can see the problem happening. (Screen Shot 58)

* As I deleted all Arabic version of products and I'll translate it from scratch here is an issue Why these English Version is showing Arabic in Editing mode ? (Screenshot 59)

Conclusion : Deleted Arabic Version Of Home but still is shows Classic Editor not ATE
Few products are Arabic by default and missing English Version
Cleared All warning in WooCom -> WPML -> Status

August 27, 2019 at 1:26 pm #4467259

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,

1.- The frontpage now is available for translating using ATE.

2.- Regarding the products in the incorrect language, please delete this products as they were created in the incorrect language.

Regards,
Carlos

August 27, 2019 at 9:45 pm #4469897

taimurM

Great Home page is translated via Advance Translation - now I have Issue that English Version and Arabic Version has different Home page views - Arabic Page shows the default theme setting page - whereas English one shows the page I customized

English : hidden link
Arabic : hidden link (This was Default theme Home Page )

August 28, 2019 at 10:05 am #4472995

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,

Now it's time to open a new ticket, as this issue is slightly different than the original one. This way we will be following the forum's rule of having one issue per ticket. It will also help future clients to find solutions to similar issues.

Once you open the new ticket, please describe the steps to reproduce the issue, attach some screenshots and share the credentials again (because they will be automatically deleted when this ticket is closed, for security reasons). When the ticket is finished you should be able to assign it directly to me. In case you can't assign it just paste the URL in your next message and I will manually take it.

I will be more than happy to keep assisting you.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding!
Best regards,
Carlos

August 28, 2019 at 10:15 am #4473243

taimurM

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!