This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
December 4, 2019 at 8:55 pm #5072501

christoforosA

This is not an error that I see on the pages. The site is working fine.
I just get an error in error logs.
The error says:
WordPress database error Unknown column 'wpml_translations.language_code' in 'where clause' for query SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.ID FROM wp_posts WHERE 1=1 AND (
0 = 1
AND
0 = 1
) AND wp_posts.post_type = 'product' AND (wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' OR wp_posts.post_status = 'acf-disabled') AND ( ( ( wpml_translations.language_code = 'en' OR 0 ) AND wp_posts.post_type IN ('post','page','attachment','wp_block','portfolio-item','testimonials','carousels','slides','product','shop_order_refund','wpcf7_contact_form' ) ) OR wp_posts.post_type NOT IN ('post','page','attachment','wp_block','portfolio-item','testimonials','carousels','slides','product','shop_order_refund','wpcf7_contact_form' ) ) GROUP BY wp_posts.ID ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 10 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->query_posts, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts

Please do not ask what are the steps that you need to do in order to reproduce the error.
I see the above error in error log file (on my server).

December 4, 2019 at 9:38 pm #5072605

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to test the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

**Before we proceed I recommend taking FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you enter is private which means only you and I have access to it.

NOTE: If access to the live site is not possible and the staging site does not exist please provide me with a duplicator package created with the duplicator plugin.

Thank you,
Bobby

December 17, 2019 at 5:41 pm #5149209

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Thank you for the access details!

I can verify that the field 'language_code' exists within the table wp_icl_translations.

Additionally at the moment within your error log, there are no logged errors related to WPML.

The topic ‘[Closed] I get an error log’ is closed to new replies.