Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
November 13, 2019 at 11:06 am #4937761

christoforosA

I am getting this error log.

WordPress database error Unknown column 'wpml_translations.language_code' in 'where clause' for query SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.ID FROM wp_posts WHERE 1=1 AND (
0 = 1
AND
0 = 1
) AND wp_posts.post_type = 'product' AND (wp_posts.post_status = 'publish' OR wp_posts.post_status = 'acf-disabled') AND ( ( ( wpml_translations.language_code = 'en' OR 0 ) AND wp_posts.post_type IN ('post','page','attachment','wp_block','portfolio-item','testimonials','carousels','slides','product','shop_order_refund' ) ) OR wp_posts.post_type NOT IN ('post','page','attachment','wp_block','portfolio-item','testimonials','carousels','slides','product','shop_order_refund' ) ) GROUP BY wp_posts.ID ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 10 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP->main, WP->query_posts, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts

what is this all about? How can I solve this?

November 13, 2019 at 12:03 pm #4938661

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your test site to take a better look at the issue. Could you please indicate me how to replicate this behaviour?

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

I would also require your permission to install a plugin to access the database WP Phpmyadmin.

Kind regards
Raja

November 14, 2019 at 4:56 am #4943933

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Thanks for the access our policies don't allow any changes in the client site without their consent.

I have checked your site it seems to be working good, Could you please explain the steps on how to reproduce the error.

The investigation from our internal records the error is mostly related to WP All Export plugin. If by any chance if you have used an older version of WP All Export plugin in your site this might have caused the error.

I would also recommend updating All the WPML plugins to the latest version to check if the error can still be reproduced.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] I get an error log’ is closed to new replies.