This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
June 21, 2019 at 10:51 am #4066395

erhanD-2

I get an HTTP ERROR 500 error when I activate WPML Translation Management.
to avoid this error, I did a php version update. I updated the memory limit to 256M and 512M, but the problem persists.

Can you help me.

June 21, 2019 at 11:47 am #4066823

erhanD-2

[21-Jun-2019 11:34:40 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function icl_get_string_id() in /home/patrionzacp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-url-translation.php:303
Stack trace:
#0 /home/patrionzacp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-url-translation.php(219): WCML_Url_Translation->add_default_slug_translations('product', 'URL slug: produ...')
#1 /home/patrionzacp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-url-translation.php(81): WCML_Url_Translation->register_product_and_taxonomy_bases()
#2 /home/patrionzacp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/classes/class-woocommerce-wpml.php(216): WCML_Url_Translation->set_up()
#3 /home/patrionzacp/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): woocommerce_wpml->init('')
#4 /home/patrionzacp/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#5 /home/patrionzacp/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#6 /home/patri in /home/patrionzacp/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-url-translation.php on line 303

June 21, 2019 at 3:12 pm #4067989

erhanD-2

I asked you for support 5 hours ago and still no answer.

June 21, 2019 at 7:30 pm #4069027

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

Let's try installing a fresh copy of Translation Management. Please follow these steps:
1. Deactivate and delete Translation Management from the Plugins dashboard. If you are unable to access your dashboard due to this error, you can connect to your site via FTP and rename the plugin folder. This will be in the wp-content/plugins directory.
2. Next, go to Plugins -> Add New and click on the Commercial tab. There, you will see the add ons that you can activate. From here, tick the box for Translation Management and install and activate.

Did it activate or are you still seeing the error?