This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 15, 2019 at 10:12 am #4400189

alejandroO-5

I get the message Fatal error when activating the wpml multilingual CMS
this is the message it shows:

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: element_id and type do not match for element_id:144 the database contains tax_post_tag while this function was called with tax_nav_menu in /home/letrados/public_html/letradosbarcelona.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /home/letrados/public_html/letradosbarcelona.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(1489): WPML_Set_Language->set('144', 'tax_nav_menu', NULL, 'es', NULL, true) #1 /home/letrados/public_html/letradosbarcelona.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wp-nav-menus/class-wpml-nav-menu.php(197): SitePress->set_element_language_details('144', 'tax_nav_menu', NULL, 'es') #2 /home/letrados/public_html/letradosbarcelona.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wp-nav-menus/class-wpml-nav-menu.php(78): WPML_Nav_Menu->_set_menus_language() #3 /home/letrados/public_html/letradosbarcelona.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286 in /home/letrados/public_html/letradosbarcelona.com/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php on line 32
El sitio tiene problemas técnicos. Mira si han llegado instrucciones a la bandeja de correo electrónico del administrador del sitio.

August 15, 2019 at 1:50 pm #4401259

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

This kind of error is happening because of corrupt entry or misconfiguration in the Database. In this case element_type which has element_id 144 of wp_icl_translations database table doesn't match tax_nav_menu of this entry in wp_posts database table.

Please try the following steps after a full site backup and make sure you are still having the issue.

1) Go to your database using phpMyAdmin(or something similar)

2) Go to wp_icl_translations database table(May the table prefix will be different in your case)

3) Find entry with element_id:144 and delete that row

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 26, 2019 at 9:23 am #4457139

alejandroO-5

Hello,
I can't find the "wp_icl_translations database table(May the table prefix will be different in your case)" in my database hence, I can't resolve my problem.

August 26, 2019 at 5:50 pm #4460683

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Have you logged in to your database? You can find *_icl_translations* table in your database.

Which tool you are using to access the database?

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 29, 2019 at 4:03 pm #4482533

alejandroO-5

i'm using cPanel as my database and I can't find _icl_translations

August 29, 2019 at 5:12 pm #4482885

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] I get the message Fatal error when activating the wpml multilingual CMS’ is closed to new replies.