This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 31 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
December 21, 2018 at 2:02 pm #3024998

danielL-96

Layout is broken on Espanol version: hidden link.

Password protect
edited

It should be the same with English version at here:

hidden link

December 24, 2018 at 8:49 am #3029981

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

This may be happening because of the older version of WPML and WooCommerce plugins. Please upgrade to the latest version of the plugins after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

If you are still having the issue, please switch to your parent theme(after a backup) and check the issue is still happening or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

December 25, 2018 at 7:16 am #3031917

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please note, I have marked your last post as private. Because sharing the credentials in the open posts may harm your site.

Please try the following steps after a site backup and check you are getting the expected result or not.

1) Activate Classic Editor plugin - https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-editor/
2) Update one of the Products having the issue(after minor edit to refresh the settings)
3) Update its translation
4) Visit the Product in the frontend

Please share me your SFTP credentials and allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server

--
Thanks!

Bigul

December 25, 2018 at 1:03 pm #3032237

danielL-96

It is better now.

But still problem with header.

hidden link

It only show blank section.

It should be like this: hidden link

Could you check it asap?

December 25, 2018 at 7:44 pm #3032680

danielL-96

hi,
hidden link

I have tried to edit content again, now all contents are empty.

hidden link

December 25, 2018 at 8:28 pm #3032689

danielL-96

hi,

hidden link

There is Page Builder on this page. How to disable this?

Rest products are using default editor.

December 26, 2018 at 9:03 am #3033552

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. You have selected *WPML Translation Editor* mode to translate the Posts and Pages. So we can only translate it via WPML Translation Editor now. Please check the attached images for more details.

The issue is only happening the Product posts, am I right? It looks like a compatibility issue. I have tried a few tests on your site, but the issue is existing with the Product posts. But it is not showing any error in Browser console or WordPress Debug.log.

Have you made any changes in the Enfold parent theme, because the theme details are changed in it? Please check the attached images for more details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

December 28, 2018 at 9:28 am #3039554

danielL-96

hi,

I only issue with Product.

Post and Page are OK.

So, just focus on Product for now.

One important issue is header image not showing:

hidden link

Could you check this asap?

December 28, 2018 at 3:15 pm #3040589

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. One more question. Have you made any changes in the Enfold parent theme? Because the theme details are changed now. Please check the following images for more details.

hidden link

hidden link

It looks like a compatibility issue and requires further checking. So please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

December 29, 2018 at 1:44 am #3041364

danielL-96

hi,

1. I only change author name on style.css on parent theme, only that one.

2. I think you should be use this one:

hidden link

Not Duplicator.

December 31, 2018 at 12:49 pm #3045295

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I have downloaded the backup files from updraftplus now. Will configure and debug it as early as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

January 1, 2019 at 8:49 am #3046738

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Please check my last message. It is marked as private. I have created a test space in Cloudways for debugging and tracing the issue. Because I am facing some issues in my local copy of your site. Please find the details in the previous reply and migrate your site to Test space. So we can troubleshoot the issue without affecting your live site. Thank you for the understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

January 1, 2019 at 9:11 am #3046742

danielL-96

hi,

I am checking this, I will let you know asap.

January 1, 2019 at 4:36 pm #3047129

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Take your time. We will wait for your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

January 7, 2019 at 2:11 pm #3063105

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I can replicate the issue on your test site and the result is same when updating the translation of a product or while translating a Product.

I would like to do more tests on it. So please give me permission to deactivate other plugins and switch to default theme as part of testing.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] I got issue when I am trying to translate WOO with Enfold’ is closed to new replies.