Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 15, 2019 at 4:59 pm #3615111

kevinN-13

Tell us what you are trying to do? I want to duplicate the site version from Spanish to English

Is there any documentation that you are following? yes

Is there a similar example that we can see? No

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

April 16, 2019 at 9:40 am #3620537

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Hope you are following this tutorial - https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#taxonomies

Please let me know the steps to reproduce the issue. It will be great if you can share a couple of screenshots for a better understanding of the issue.

Please note, WPML will allow us to show the default language contents in the secondary language without duplicating. Check the following documentation for more details.

https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/displaying-untranslated-content-on-pages-in-secondary-languages/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 16, 2019 at 2:51 pm #3623191

kevinN-13

Sure, this is the issue in Spanish mode we have the principal shop page only with the category products, but in the English mode we have all the products display also, in this mode we can't see all the featured images of the products, I'll send you the screenshots

Spanish mode
hidden link

English mode
hidden link

April 16, 2019 at 5:10 pm #3624229

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 17, 2019 at 10:38 pm #3634981

kevinN-13

Also today I don't see again all the categories from the English mode, its like intermittent service

thanks again

have a nice day

April 18, 2019 at 5:49 pm #3641303

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and login information. Please check the attached images. Now the English Shope page is only two Product Categories and it is missing the Product Category terms like *SEMERU MODEL* & *MODEL BRATAN*, am I right?

Please try the following troubleshooting steps after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Upgrade to the latest version of WooCommerce

2) Go to WPML>>Support page

3) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)

4) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix WPML tables collation
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

5) Also please choose *Products* from the Post Type field and click on *Synchronize posts taxonomies* button.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 22, 2019 at 3:36 pm #3656755

kevinN-13

Hi, I follow the process you tell me but we still don't see all the products and the categories for example Accessories is empty in English version but in Spanish version we have 4 categories

we don't know what cause this problem

thanks

April 22, 2019 at 6:38 pm #3657875

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. This may be happening because the Product count for these category terms is showing as *zero* in English. Please check the attached image.

Please add a Product to one the subcategory of the *Accessories* Product Category term and check you are getting the expected result or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 24, 2019 at 2:23 pm #3673955
kevinN-13

Hi. again I make this process but i can't see all the products in the english version I hope you can help me again

thanks for all the support

New threads created by Bigul and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-problem-with-english-products/

April 24, 2019 at 6:15 pm #3675817

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I have opened a new ticket for the Product display issue. Because as per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket.

I will get back to you soon on the new ticket. Please wait. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] I have a problem with product categories’ is closed to new replies.