Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.15 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by edens 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 24, 2019 at 2:11 pm #4451917

edens

Hello my friend,
I am using your plugin WPML and also using woocommerce product addons.

I have a problem in some of my forms with the russian language.
the problem happens when a customer try to add self customized sentence and he should be charged by small amount,
the amount should be 5$ by russian rubble (about ₽340 )

The problem is that my client is being charged of very high amount-about 21,000₽.
I have added here 2 screenshots so you will understand the difference between my main language(English) and my translated language (russian)

thank you and waiting for your update

August 25, 2019 at 5:11 pm #4454797

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 26, 2019 at 1:07 pm #4459025

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. I have a doubt about this. How you are managing/linking the *What should we write for you on the other side?* feature with a Product. Because I am not able to find the settings exactly.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 26, 2019 at 1:15 pm #4459125

edens

well,
I am manging it through

Products>Custom product options>then i choose any form i want to change>then i am in the form page and i can make changes there.

The thing is,
If you want to make a change in another language (russian for example), then the plugin limits you to make changes only by translation and not in other options (change price for example), since the major changes in the form should be changed from the english language form.

August 26, 2019 at 6:50 pm #4460885

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for updates. I have already gone through the Products>>Custom product options, but the English posts are showing in Hebrew. So please share me a couple of screenshots for a better understanding of the Product -> Form settings. Including the pricing settings.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 26, 2019 at 7:06 pm #4460927

edens

Hello, so for instance i have gone to a product form called:
טופס חריטה למצתים 2 צדדים

And i click on the edit section, then as you can see in the screenshots i can edit the price (5 in the screenshot),

But when you switch to russian language with russian rubble currency,
the amount is not equal to 5$ (you can see in the screenshot).

The specific form i have given you for example is the one that affect the lighter product in the picture,
I will also give you the product URL:
hidden link

August 27, 2019 at 12:21 pm #4466415

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the details. It looks like a compatibility issue. Please try the following troubleshooting steps after a site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page

2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)

3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix WPML tables collation
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

If the problem is existing, to debug the issue further without affecting your live site I have created a test site in our Sandbox server. It is a fresh/basic installation. Please visit the following URL and check the bug is reproducible or not.

hidden link

Please try it with only the relevant plugins and theme. It will help us a lot and we can send it directly to our developers for further debugging.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 27, 2019 at 6:27 pm #4469121

edens

I have decided to put the USD currency in the russian language because it made me too much problems also with the payment page