This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by aymanb-4 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
August 25, 2019 at 12:22 pm #4454027

aymanb-4

This problem occurs approximately every week
Your support team fixes it
But after a week or several days the problem returns again

August 26, 2019 at 8:01 am #4456589

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I will need more information about the nature of the issue.

1. Technical Information on you environment
Could you please provide information about your environment by following thsese steps: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

2 Screenshot or log notifications
Please upload a screenshot of the issue or include an error message from the log. What is the nature of the problem?

August 26, 2019 at 7:08 pm #4460995

aymanb-4

i cant open anything , only c panel
i need live support please

August 26, 2019 at 7:41 pm #4461071

Yvette
Supporter

This is asynchronous support. You might try the Chat support feature on the forum as my responses will happen with a delay.

1. Activate WordPress debug
If you cannot access your site, then you should activate the WordPress debug mode by editing the wp-config.php file and adding the line

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

You may get more information about the problem from the notifications that are generated.

2. WPML

However, if this is happening continuously, are you sure that the issue is with WPML? If you manually deactivate WPML, is the site accessible again?

You can manually deactivate a wordpress plugin by going to your plugins folder using Cpanel and temporarily renaming the sitepress-cms directory to be something else. e.g. x-sitepress-cms

3.Recurring issue
If the problem is recurring, you should also seek the support of your hosting provider who has access to server logs. A problem with the software would happen all the time. A problem with the server woudl be resource related and tend to happen intermittently as you described.

August 26, 2019 at 7:44 pm #4461075

aymanb-4

i sent the Technical Information

August 27, 2019 at 9:53 am #4464595

Yvette
Supporter

Hello

THank you for this but I need to see the WORDPRESS DEBUG log notices to help you. Add the line to your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); 

Did you try reaching out to your hosting support? This forum is more suitable for problems directly related to the code for WPML CMS plugin and not for general WordPress installation problems.

August 27, 2019 at 6:35 pm #4469139

aymanb-4

it is true From before

August 27, 2019 at 7:16 pm #4469213

aymanb-4

please i need the live chat support

August 28, 2019 at 8:56 am #4472573

Yvette
Supporter

Please close this ticket and reopen a new one in the chat support. This forum is asynchronous support and will not meet your needs.

Be prepared to provide FTP and CPanel access to the supporter who you chat with.

In the meantime, to restore access to your site, follow these steps to manually deactivate the sitpress-cms directory .

- Navigate to httpdocs > wp-content > plugins.
- Find the folder for the plugin that you need to disable.
- Right click on the plugin folder and select Rename.

hidden link
Rename the plugin folder to disabled.[pluginname].

August 31, 2019 at 9:25 pm #4491485

aymanb-4

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!