Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
March 7, 2020 at 1:09 pm #5640165

triloks

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am using advance auto translate option. First i have subcription for $70 but not used all my given word limit but charged full payment. So please look and refund the payment.

Second my use is not fixed so how can I get best suitable option. i need more limit for translation.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

March 8, 2020 at 4:59 am #5642381

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Are you seeing these same subscription modal ? https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-pricing/
There is no option to subscribe for $70

Are your WPML plugins all updated?
Could you please check the latest versions here? https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

Also, please provide the WPML debug Info for better and faster support.

Regards,
Riffaz.

March 8, 2020 at 6:09 pm #5643341

triloks

Hi,

I means i have opted for $72 plan and i have not used all my given word translation limit but charge full amount. I am explaining this issue for your advance auto-translate plan. I have charge two month subcription charge when i started using advance translation that time i have used only 150k word but charges for 500k word. I need that refund.

Second time charged $72. I have used 440k but 60k balance and i have to add more but i have not limite so i have to cancle this subscription to upgrade for uppper plan but i thought i will get this balance in my new update plan i lot this 60k word again. So request you to please check both and i need help to get my balance and wrong charge amound refund as my translation limit so i can use for my website.

Hope you understood what i am trying to say.
1 first subcription i charge full but not used my limit so i should charge according to my uses.
2 i had to upgrate my plan so i must get my balance 60k word as you are not offering update option for above $72.

3. I request you to please also upgrade my plan to upper so i can use 1000k limit with my balance uses.

March 10, 2020 at 7:03 am #5652061

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for the details.

I am checking this with the relevant department.
Please be patient till we get back to you again.

Regards,

March 10, 2020 at 9:55 am #5653541

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Please read the private message above this one and let me know how it goes.

March 10, 2020 at 3:20 pm #5655851

triloks

Hi Alejandro,

Thanks for the update.

i have read the message carefully and understood. Thanks for remitting me 400k word.

I request you to please give more limits for translation.

March 10, 2020 at 4:01 pm #5656167

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Change made, your buying limit is now up to 1.000.000 words.

I also wanted to let you know that in order for us to further increase your limit, you need to first have paid 2 invoices with the max limit, then you can let us know and we will increase it for you.

Another tip i give you is to slowly increase your limit as you translate, to avoid having to pay for a higher tier for just a couple or even a thousand words.

Start with something low, like maybe a limit of 100.000 (since you always seem to use at least that) and change the limit as you go, that way you have full control of what you can spend and also know when you have reached the limit.

You can change the limit as many times as you want, so you have nothing to lose there.

Regards.