This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
September 4, 2019 at 1:31 am #4507621

patricks-71

I have installed the WPML Multilingual CMS Plugin. When I go to set up the Plugin there is no NEXT BUTTON on the first step. So, I am not able to set it up. Please help

hidden link

hidden link

September 4, 2019 at 4:31 am #4508297

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. This problem might be related to a Javascript/jQuery conflict. Could you please open a Javascript console in the browser (usually F12 key)? And let me know if you found any warnings/errors in console.

If error/waning exist in console then I would like to ask you to follow this steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:
- Backup your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue.
Could you tell me the result of this steps?

Regards,
Riffaz.

The topic ‘[Closed] I have installed the WPML Multilingual CMS Plugin. When I go to setup the Plugin’ is closed to new replies.