This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.24 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by zoeyY 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
April 10, 2020 at 7:50 pm #5886121

zoeyY

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have outstanding tickets and no one is looking at them.
Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

April 13, 2020 at 8:14 am #5894927

George Botsev
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Sofia (GMT+03:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting us.
We are sorry that you are experiencing delays.
Because of Easter, some of our supporters are not present at the moment and we are experiencing a high queue at this time.
I ask kindly for your patience.

April 14, 2020 at 1:01 am #5899415

zoeyY

HI, OK the outstanding tickets I have are still pending replies. And this is a first time installation and already gives so much headache just to get it running for a very basic site with just 1 page builder and 1 SEO plugin. How difficult can it get to have WPML running to make 1 page translation? Could somebody have a serious look?

April 14, 2020 at 7:32 am #5901563

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

as George said, we were experiencing high queue and some supporters were off because of the Easter holiday. Sorry for the delays and any issues that might cause you.

Riffaz and Andreas are back today and you should be receiving their reply soon. Raja is off, but I notified him, and he should be updating you today.

We invite you to use the chat support when you need our help. You will reach the same supporters, just a lot faster.

Blog post: https://wpml.org/announcements/2018/11/chat-support-for-wpml/

Let me know if is there anything else I can do for you.

Thanks and regards,
Drazen

April 14, 2020 at 5:35 pm #5907027

zoeyY

Thanks Drazen for your prompt reply. I understand it's Easter holiday but for a new install to get this kind of headache is very disappointing. Imagine you buy a brand new coffee machine (not cheap one) and it didn't work. Anyhow I tried your chat the first day and it was great. But after that when I click on support, it only allows to use this message board.

April 15, 2020 at 6:35 am #5910213

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello Zoey,

I agree this is not an excepted way of how WPML works. I understand your frustration and be sure our supporters are doing the best they can to help you solve the issue, sometimes server configuration or other plugins can have an effect on WPML. In order to fix the problem, we need to find what is causing the issue and propose a fix.

As for Chat, yes it is available only when there are supporters available for chat. We try to have supporters online in each timezone all the time but of course, sometimes they might be busy with another client or on a break. We are working on improving our chat system, so thanks for the feedback. 🙂

To help you out I would recommend you try out Automatic translation since recently we are offering clients who keep their WPML subscription valid, 10,000 words of automatic translation for free each month.

Link: https://wpml.org/documentation/automatic-translation/automatic-translation-pricing/free-words-per-month/

Let me know if is there anything else I can do and if it is oke with you to close this ticket?

Thanks and regards,
Drazen

April 15, 2020 at 5:43 pm #5916117

zoeyY

Yes, I appreciate your patience. I would love to try out the 10k word free if it is working and not counting 6K words when the page only has 600 words!