This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 1, 2019 at 5:52 pm #3510589

thomas lambelin

Hello
I use plugin Directories Pro from Sabai to create a listing on my site and WPML to translate the site.
For most of it I have no problem to translate the plugin which was sold as compatible with WPML.
But I have 2 problems :
- I can't translate (or I dind't find where) the html fileds I create in my directories (the html fields that are common to all the directories, I have no problem with the ones that change in the different directories).
- when I create an url field, I can't translate the text that is clickable instead of having the whole link, ie. : I have links that should be "online booking" instead of showing the whole URL. I can't translate this text neither.
Can you help ? or is it a problem on Directories Pro's side ?
Thank you
Regards

April 2, 2019 at 7:38 am #3514427

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

For your kind information, *Directories* plugin is not listed on the WPML compatibility list for the Plugins - https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility. It does not mean that this plugin is not compatible with WPML, but our compatibility team has not tested it yet.

Please share me a couple of screenshots for a better understanding of the issue.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 2, 2019 at 1:31 pm #3517693

thomas lambelin

Thanks. I upload screenshots today.
For info : It is not your fault but Directories Pro says it is compatible with WPML as you can see on screenshot.

April 2, 2019 at 5:33 pm #3519531

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

Also please share me the URL of the page you are having the issue.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 3, 2019 at 4:40 pm #3528811

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. Please check the attached images. Hope you are trying to translate these strings.

Please try the following steps after a backup and make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

1) Visit WPML>>Theme and plugins localization
2) Scroll down to *Strings in the plugins* section
3) Choose the plugin
4) Scan for the plugin strings
5) Visit WPML>>String Translation
6) Search for the missing strings

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 3, 2019 at 5:13 pm #3529231

thomas lambelin

Yes. These are the strings I want to translate.
I have followed step by step your advices but this doesn't work.
These strings still don't appear in the string to be translated.

April 4, 2019 at 4:52 am #3532075

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. It requires further checking. So please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] I have problem with some translations from plugin Directories Pro (from Sabai)’ is closed to new replies.