This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
July 11, 2019 at 6:18 pm #4192545

mfakiraM

I some section in my site , there is some string can't translated even it's shown in list wpml string translated page , but it's can't catch the translated in frontend ... how can solve this issue please.
i will give my account to can access on to the website and show issues how can solve it

July 11, 2019 at 7:19 pm #4192855

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this. Please send me a screen shot of the string you are trying to translate.

Also, where is this string coming from? Is it created in the settings of a plugin or your theme? Is it something you can update on the backend in the default language?

This additional information should help me locate where to translate the string. Also, to ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.

NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

July 12, 2019 at 7:41 pm #4201431

mfakiraM

Hi Ms Lauren ,
thanks for replay , my issues i can't solve it yet , all site is successfully translated except the live chat section , can please find attachment pic
i will send you my site account , and pls try help me solve it and tel me from where issue is come and how can solve it if facing such as this issue again please .

I'm your replay and help .

Regards ,
M.Fakira

July 12, 2019 at 7:53 pm #4201531

Lauren
Supporter

Thanks for clarifying for me. I checked your plugin list but I don't see a live chat plugin there. Can you please tell me how you are adding this live chat box to your site?

July 12, 2019 at 8:30 pm #4201591

mfakiraM

Yes , Live chat It's come from TotalDesk plugin , it's comparable with this plugin ,
You can enable live chat from menu > tickets > settings > live chat sub-menu

pls find attachment pic

July 15, 2019 at 4:00 pm #4213171

Lauren
Supporter

Thanks so much for clarifying. It looks like this plugin is not on our list of compatible plugins, so that may be why the translation is not showing. To further test, please install the helpdesk plugin on this staging site that I set up. If we are able to reproduce the issue on this clean install, I can escalate to our compatibility team so that they can reach out to the plugin author.

Login: hidden link
Username: demo
Password: 5RQhl0yPuX47

Let me know once it is set up and I will continue troubleshooting. Thanks!

The topic ‘[Closed] i have some string i can't translated ..!’ is closed to new replies.