This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.58 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
July 15, 2019 at 6:44 am

pierreA-22

hello, Iam having issue with the translation, i have the pages translated specially the home page. The translation is in english to french, I have done the translation for the home page 100% completed , but still i cannot see the translation on the home page while switching the language from (English to french). Translation works while editing in wp bakery builder but not in translation editor. earlier on the staging it was working fine but now when i have moved the site it is not working properly. Kindly resolve this issue as iam unable to do translation of pages.

July 15, 2019 at 9:12 am #4208809

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

1. From what I can see here (hidden link), there's a good amount of plugin updates that need to be done.

Can you please create a full backup of the site and then update everything to the latest version?

Now, please see if the issue is still happening.

2. If the issue still persists, we will need to check for a possible theme or plugin conflict.

- disable all plugins except WPML and its add-ons
- check if the issue is happening again
- if it's not, reactivate your plugins one by one, checking every time if the issue shows up again so that you can understand which plugin is causing that issue

If the issue happens even with the non-WPML plugins disabled:

- leave all the non-WPML plugins deactivated
- switch to a default theme like TwentySeventeen
- try to recreate the issue now

Please let me know how that goes and if following any of these steps solves your issue or bring any change.

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei