Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
March 22, 2021 at 11:25 am

rhianJ

I have translated a Gravity Form but the translation does not appear on the page when I switch languages, only the original displays. How can I get the translated version to show?

March 22, 2021 at 12:06 pm
March 23, 2021 at 8:39 am #8374989

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I’ll be glad to help you today.

I've checked the pages (hidden link) and (hidden link), the form seems to be translated correctly. (Kindly check the attached screenshot)

Could you please tell me if you still face the same issue with the form translation?

Thanks,
Osama

1.png
March 26, 2021 at 9:13 am #8406361

rhianJ

The form visible on the English side is a second form I had to create as the translated version of the original would not display. This content had ot go live so I had no other option but to create a second form. This will not be practical long term. Please continue looking into the issue.

A further example of this can be see here: hidden link no translation occurs when switching languages, even though the form has been translated. hidden link

March 26, 2021 at 10:19 am #8406791

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thanks for the update. I've checked the "Dosbarthiadau Ffitrwydd Fyw" from and completed its translation, but that didn't help. The only case I could see the translated from is when enabling the "Look for strings while pages are rendered" option in the String Translation.

I've noticed that WPML plugins need to be updated. Could you please update them and let me know to continue debugging the issue?

❌ Please, take a full backup of your site before the update. ❌

Thanks for your cooperation

Regards,
Osama

The topic ‘[Closed] I have translated a Gravity Form but the translation does not appear’ is closed to new replies.