Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 27 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
July 12, 2019 at 9:49 am #4197279

lawrenceA-2

Hi,

I have tried to chat with your support team but no one answers me.

Continuation of the following ticket: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/loading-issue-only-translations-page/

July 15, 2019 at 6:45 am #4207497

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I have taken your ticket as it is a performance one and will get back to you as soon as I will have more information.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 15, 2019 at 3:00 pm #4212627

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

This has been escalated to our 2nd tier and may take some debugging time, I'll get back to you as soon as I have any news or questions for you.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 19, 2019 at 9:56 am #4245531

lawrenceA-2

Hi,

How long does it take to fix that loading issue.
please reply me what is the problem in this site.

Thanks,
Sanghamitra Rout

July 19, 2019 at 12:23 pm #4246391

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi Sanghamitra ,

We are still debugging this and I have no news for you yet I'm afraid.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 24, 2019 at 6:39 am #4270661

lawrenceA-2

Hi,

Any update for plantspres regarding loading issue?

Thank you
Sanghamitra

July 29, 2019 at 6:56 am #4297243

lawrenceA-2

Hi,

How long does it take to fix that loading issue. It's already 2 month.

I would request you to look into this issue and kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks
Sanghamitra

July 29, 2019 at 8:52 am #4297901

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi Sanghamitra ,

I wish I had news for you, but still nothing. I've asked our support manager to prioritize this ticket if possible, I will let you know if there is any news related to fixing it.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

July 29, 2019 at 10:34 am #4298735

lawrenceA-2

Hi Bruno,

Can you please tell me why it takes too much time?

Thanks,
sanghamitra

July 29, 2019 at 11:11 am #4298989

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi Sanghamitra ,

I can only say that 2nd tier support has more difficult queue and issues to be resolved and they have their own schedule of resolving issues, which is something I cannot influence. Also, some of the 2nd tier supporters are on vacation, so that is slowing things down as well.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

August 12, 2019 at 10:39 am #4380089

lawrenceA-2

Hi,

It's already more that 2 month but on one reply my question.

We are still suffering desperately slow speeds while trying to adjust products on plantsparesonline.

I would request you to look into this issue and kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks
Sanghamitra

August 13, 2019 at 5:46 am #4385099

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi,

I understand your frustration with the slow loading times within translation management, but opening new tickets with the same issue will not speed the resolution up. Several team members from various departments were debugging this yesterday, but so far we have no solution.

Since there are over 70 000 jobs, there are hundreds of requests when you're trying to load translation or translation management page. For example, In the last month, we received 238,156 requests from this site to check job status. Therefore, there is no easy or any solution, neither workaround at this moment.

You could try opening products directly here:
hidden link

But so far, we have no other ideas.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

August 13, 2019 at 9:01 am #4386301

lawrenceA-2

Hi Bruno,

you have not reply my question that's why i have generated new tickets but no one reply my query.

Please check my Translation Management--> Job page and Translations Queue page.
Also you can see php.ini setup in below screenshot.
hidden link

Can you please check WPML setting in wp-admin panel. I hope you can get better idea?

Thank You
Sanghamitra

August 13, 2019 at 9:15 am #4386469

lawrenceA-2

Hi Bruno,

I want to chat with you regarding that site. Is it possible for you?

Thank you

August 13, 2019 at 9:22 am #4386567

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Hi Sanghamitra,

This issue has been escalated to WPML developers. As for fixing it, I can't give you any dates, it could end up in the next release or in 3 months. This is totally up to developers - severity of the issue and number of reported cases (among other things) decide its queue on the list.

This is particularly difficult issue to be resolved and there are no workarounds or fixes I can offer. It is basically related to how ATE jobs are synced with our servers and related to a number of jobs, which you have over 70000.

I will keep this thread updated as soon as I get any new information from them!

Regards,
Bruno Kos