This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
July 31, 2019 at 11:24 am #4313877

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thanks a lot for the detailed steps and your patience.

I've run the import (ID 2) twice on your site. The first time I run it when WPML is active, and I could see that the properties (S-10082, S-10081, S-10080, S-10079) can not be found on the front-end. Then I rerun the import when WPML is not active, and I could see that the properties can be found on the front-end.

Our compatibility developer suggested the following.
1. Go to WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting (link)
Please see attached screenshot support-troubleshooting
2. Once on the troubleshooting screen press the following buttons and check if it helps.
- 'Set language information'

*** Please make a backup of your database before using this.***

I assume that this is not the desired solution for you, but if you can, please try if it works.

I've things on my test site with a clean WordPress installation, and I can't replicate this issue. When I'm importing an XML file in the default language, and WPML is active, I can see the newly added products. And the same happens if I'm updating the import.

To continue debugging this issue, please also follow my suggestion from the previous reply.
A. Try to see if the issue can be replicated in a minimal environment. I suspect that there is a collision with the theme or another plugin that might cause this problem. If possible, get your site into a minimum environment. Minimum environment means switching to a default WordPress theme like TwentyNineteen and no plugins activated except WPML and WP All Import.
Is it possible for you to try it?
You will need first to check if the problem persists when just the theme is switched to TwentyNineteen. Please note that if your theme is in charge of the Properties custom post type then leave it active. If it persists then deactivate all plugins except the WPML and its add-ons and WP All Import itself. Please note that if there is a plugin that in charge of the Properties custom post type then leave it active also. Then please check if the problem persists. If it does not persist, so start by activating the plugins one by one and check when the problem comes back, then report to me which was the culprit plugin.

**** Important! Please make a full site backup (files and DB) before you proceed with those steps****

*** If your site is a live site you might want first to try those procedures in a staging environment or a snapshot of your site on your local server or another server. ***

Does the issue persist when WPML is active in a minimum environment?

Thanks,
Itamar.

August 3, 2019 at 11:04 am #4334401

maryanaP

Hi Itamar,
I will try to import in a clean install. How will the result I will inform.
Thanks

August 4, 2019 at 4:07 pm #4336701

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

OK, I'll wait for your reply.

Regards,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] I import objects using WP ALL IMPORT plugin, but after installing the plugin WPM’ is closed to new replies.