This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 31, 2019 at 11:37 pm #4317817

alainB-17

I already had an account. I bought another wpml installation for a new site. Now it asking me to pay for another key! What is this? Can't have two site on the same account???

Invoice: 4317805

August 1, 2019 at 12:48 am #4317893

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I will need to contact our administrative team so we can check what is going on.

At the moment when you try to insert a new site, are any messages displayed? If so, could you please post what message is being displayed?

Thank you.

August 9, 2019 at 6:27 pm #4372407

alainB-17

Hi at the moment i cannot enter a new site. I already had a registered site (see picture) for on of my client. I've bought and installed the plugin again for another client... Your account only allows you to build one site. It's not ok. If i make a site for a client, i buy a license. If i want to built another site for another client, i buy a license, etc. etc.. It's for 2 different website.

August 9, 2019 at 8:13 pm #4372859

Bruno
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you. Did you buy this new license using the same email you bought the first license? Did our administrative team contact you about this?

Thank you.

August 10, 2019 at 1:44 am #4373353

alainB-17

Yes i bought it under the same email. No, nobody contact me and it's ok. I prefer by email.

August 12, 2019 at 5:43 pm #4382907

Bruno
Supporter

Hello,

I again contacted our administrative team so they can verify. Soon we will contact you.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] I just purchased a new licence for another site and it ask me to pay for a new s’ is closed to new replies.