Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by cristianoC-9 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
July 31, 2019 at 11:17 am #4313859

cristianoC-9

I am trying to:Automatic Translation

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to be: Able to verify translation in several times

Instead, I got:I lost the translation that i had not verified

July 31, 2019 at 11:23 am #4313865

cristianoC-9

Shall i wait?

August 1, 2019 at 12:50 am #4317895

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML!

I would need more details from you in order to debug the issue.

1. Can you please mention your workflow on how did you translate the page?
2. Where were the translations that were not verified?

Advanced Translation Editor tracks the strings on your site so that you don't have to translate the same text again.

https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/advanced-translation-editor/#wpml-keeps-track-of-your-translations

When you translate pages using pagebuilder, you should only need to translate the edited sentences on the page:

https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/how-wpml-keeps-track-of-your-translations/

Please let me know more details on this and check the links if they help you.

August 3, 2019 at 7:51 pm #4335017

cristianoC-9

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!