If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by parlement-europeen-groupe-sdD 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
September 8, 2019 at 6:27 am #4530515

parlement-europeen-groupe-sdD

Hi !

Hope you are doing well !

I want to change the automatic translation of the word "home" in menu on the top. I haven't find in the documentation.

link my site : hidden link

In the picture in attach it could be more clear.

Many thanks !

Best,

José

September 8, 2019 at 6:32 am #4530563

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

It's menu, right?
Just go to Appearance > menu and select that main menu then change word as you want.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Riffaz.

September 8, 2019 at 7:37 am #4530703

Hi !

Thanks for your answer ! I cannot see where I can translate Home / Accueil / Start etc.

Thanks for your help !

Best,

José

September 8, 2019 at 2:28 pm #4531863

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

This is really strange.

Where does it come from then.
In this case, theme should have a specific setting or location for this.
Could you please check this with your theme support and get back to us?

Regards,

September 8, 2019 at 2:36 pm #4531867

I will ask the question, but as it is translated, I'm sure it's not translated by the theme - Extra from Elegant theme doesn't translate anything - but by the plugin. Without the plugin the is no translation of that. And actually in basic wordpress theme there is also an "accueil" main page.

Best,

José

September 8, 2019 at 2:53 pm #4531883

My issue is resolved now.