This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
August 12, 2019 at 9:52 am #4379873

wirathipT

I am trying to: i need to send a translated text when user purchases in certain language

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

August 12, 2019 at 9:31 pm #4383749

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

Those emails can get transalted with out String Translation Plugin.

Go to String Translation and click the option "translate text in admin screens". Now scroll almost to the bottom of the screen until you find the language domains for the WooCommerce Emails. Each email has its own domain. Enlarge the views and mark all the checkboxes of the strings for email subjects and content.

Now, scroll to the bottom of the page apply your changes. The strings should now be available on String Translation. Let me know if the translation was successful.

Also, go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Status and verify if any section is needing updates. Verify the tab Store URLs as well and make sure that each endpoint has its own translation.

The reason why the emails are not translating automatically might be cause due to outdated WooCommerce template files inside of your theme. You can find mre details about that at WooCommerce -> Status.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] I need neworder, cancel order, failed , processing order Emails translated’ is closed to new replies.