This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by andrewM-45 6 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
April 3, 2019 at 3:50 pm #3528361

Fran

I have the same problem as other in this forum, I use a CAT tool (Deja Vu) and the strings in the XLIFF files are too long, so I would need better segmentation. I have read that you have a segmentation/merge tool available that seems to work fine, so, how do access it?

Thanks

April 4, 2019 at 7:32 am #3532837

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

The tool you mention can be found in the link below. Please note that this tool is not supported by WPML and has been created by an independent developer for LSP service clients.

hidden link

Kind regards,
Dennis

September 16, 2019 at 6:12 pm #4583105

andrewM-45

I am currently working with a site translation that requires doing the work on .xlif files downloaded from WordPress via WPML. I have the same problem communicated here and was very hopeful that i would be able to use the segmentation/merge tool. For that reason, we took out a paid subscription to WPML. Can someone please tell me how to get this tool? My need is exactly the same as what is communicated on this post. Thank you.