This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Riffaz 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Riffaz.

Author Posts
August 17, 2019 at 12:52 pm #4410061

alirezaC

I need to change the logo of my site by changing the language. I adjusted the settings in the training file. I use the Jupiter template. But I couldn't do it

August 18, 2019 at 4:18 am #4411445

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

Are you using single theme options or different theme options for each language?
https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/how-to-create-multilingual-sites-using-jupiter-theme-and-wpml/#setting-theme-options

WPML does not have a designated way of displaying different logos per each language. Usually, the logo is controlled by the Theme Options. So, if you scan your theme for strings, you should see the logo within your translations.

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Riffaz.

August 18, 2019 at 1:50 pm #4412303

alirezaC

I went through all these steps. In the Media Translator section I have also put the English equivalent to the Farsi logo image. But no change
hidden link Farsi that should change to the following logo in English
hidden link

August 18, 2019 at 2:00 pm #4412329

Riffaz
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Colombo (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

then try to folow these:

1- Go to WPML >> Strings Translation
2- Click the link 'Translate texts in admin screens »' (you'll find it at the bottom of the page) 3- Look for an option similar to "theme_mod", or something like that. Here you should find all strings associated with your theme options. You should be able to find the string for mobile/ratina logo
4- Check the checkbox of the string.
5- Click on the button "Apply"(at the bottom of the page)
6- Now, all your selected strings should appear in the String Translation panel and you can translate those strings.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

The topic ‘[Closed] I need to change the logo of my site by changing the language’ is closed to new replies.