This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 13, 2019 at 7:00 pm #4204043

didierZ-2

I had an issue with the WPML someone from your support team helps me to set it up but not correctly done yet. the problem was two flags are not showing there. now the problem is the two flags seen to the homepage only but not in the other pages. Even when I click the French flag it's not changing English to the French language. what the hell you guys are doing with me. why I still have no solution. I'm pissed off . if this time I have no correct solution. I will file a case against this product and I mean it.

July 14, 2019 at 3:02 pm #4205763

didierZ-2

is anyone there from your support team who can help me out

July 15, 2019 at 5:42 am #4207261

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

Sorry for this delay but we're not working during weekends but we're trying to come back to you as soon as possible, on Monday.
Both English and French flags are displayed in the language selector if there's a translation for that page in French. For example, these pages hidden link and hidden link have a translation but all the other pages, like hidden link or hidden link are not translated. If you want to check all the pages that need a translation (in order to display both flags), you can have a look here hidden link at the pages that have a plus sign (see the attached screenshot).
Can you create a translation for all the pages and tell me if the flag for the French language is still not showing up, please?

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] I need to Correctly working the WPML language Changer’ is closed to new replies.