If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:i need to increase the size of switcher to display it in menu

Solution:WPML provides the language switcher , but the CSS is always controlled by your theme.

You can notice this by looking at the rest of the header texts to the left of the switcher.

If you would like to modify it WPML provides some options by default within WPML->Languages->Language switcher "edit" but for what you would like to do i believe it would be best if you did it with custom CSS .

Bellow i have provided a basic CSS script that you can use , or modify to fit your site's needs

Please do note that within the support forum we do not support custom work therefore the work i am providing here is at my discretion in order to point you to the right direction but i will not be able to provide a complex custom solution

.wpml-ls-native{ font-size: 20px } you can change 20px to a different number to make the letters smaller or bigger

Relevant Documentation:

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ali iqbal 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
September 13, 2017 at 3:39 pm #1370574

ali iqbal

I am trying to: increase the size of switcher

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: arabbaba.com

I expected to see: a little big size of switcher because it is not visible clearly

September 13, 2017 at 4:21 pm #1370646

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-08:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support,

WPML provides the language switcher , but the CSS is always controlled by your theme.

You can notice this by looking at the rest of the header texts to the left of the switcher.

If you would like to modify it WPML provides some options by default within
WPML->Languages->Language switcher "edit" but for what you would like to do i believe it would be best if you did it with custom CSS .

Bellow i have provided a basic CSS script that you can use , or modify to fit your site's needs

Please do note that within the support forum we do not support custom work therefore the work i am providing here is at my discretion in order to point you to the right direction but i will not be able to provide a complex custom solution

.wpml-ls-native{
font-size: 20px
}

you can change 20px to a different number to make the letters smaller or bigger

Let me know how this works for you

Thank you ,
Bobby !

September 13, 2017 at 4:31 pm #1370668

ali iqbal

ok thank you very much