No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Krisol Waldorf 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
May 15, 2019 at 9:44 pm #3820351

Krisol Waldorf

Hi WPML support

Sorry to use this translation forum, but as end user I can't raise a ticket in development forum. Please move the ticket to the correct forum

We have 2 sites :

- test : hidden link with WPML account krisolW and email webmaster@krisol-waldorf.org
- prod : hidden link with WPML account krisolW-3 and email alejo.torres.molina@gmail.com

There is an orphan WPML account krisolW-2 with email web.krisolwaldorf@gmail.com

Looks like each site need a independent account with a different email so I think is a bit strange, maybe I'm not doing things right.

If I try to change the email address WPML respond with

The webmaster@krisol-waldorf.org E-mail is already registered

My desired scenario will be to have a unique WPML account with the 2 sites and only 1 email address. Ex : krisolW with email webmaster@krisol-waldorf.org for both sites

Could be possible to achieve this setup ?

If not, could be possible to remove the WPML account krisolW-2 and change email of account krisolW-3 to webmaster@krisol-waldorf.org or web.krisolwaldorf@gmail.com ? Looks like end users can't remove accounts https://wpml.org/forums/topic/remove-end-user-account/

If you can do the modifications from your side I will really appreciate it

I hope to have explained myself correctly

Thanks

May 16, 2019 at 11:32 am #3825561

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello Krisol,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

Just to inform you that your account @krisolw-2 is pending removal and the email for the krisolw-3 was replaced.

Best regards,
Andrés

May 16, 2019 at 6:23 pm #3828879

Krisol Waldorf

Thanks for you quick help to resolve the issue

Best regards