This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Anonymous 9 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
May 15, 2019 at 9:44 pm #3820351

Anonymous

Hi WPML support

Sorry to use this translation forum, but as end user I can't raise a ticket in development forum. Please move the ticket to the correct forum

We have 2 sites :

- test : hidden link with WPML account krisolW and email webmaster@krisol-waldorf.org
- prod : hidden link with WPML account krisolW-3 and email alejo.torres.molina@gmail.com

There is an orphan WPML account krisolW-2 with email web.krisolwaldorf@gmail.com

Looks like each site need a independent account with a different email so I think is a bit strange, maybe I'm not doing things right.

If I try to change the email address WPML respond with

The webmaster@krisol-waldorf.org E-mail is already registered

My desired scenario will be to have a unique WPML account with the 2 sites and only 1 email address. Ex : krisolW with email webmaster@krisol-waldorf.org for both sites

Could be possible to achieve this setup ?

If not, could be possible to remove the WPML account krisolW-2 and change email of account krisolW-3 to webmaster@krisol-waldorf.org or web.krisolwaldorf@gmail.com ? Looks like end users can't remove accounts https://wpml.org/forums/topic/remove-end-user-account/

If you can do the modifications from your side I will really appreciate it

I hope to have explained myself correctly

Thanks

May 16, 2019 at 11:32 am #3825561

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+01:00)

Hello Krisol,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

Just to inform you that your account @krisolw-2 is pending removal and the email for the krisolw-3 was replaced.

Best regards,
Andrés

May 16, 2019 at 6:23 pm #3828879

Anonymous

Thanks for you quick help to resolve the issue

Best regards

The forum ‘Translation support’ is closed to new topics and replies.