This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
September 17, 2019 at 2:16 pm #4589079

addyM-2

I am trying to: Get translations delivered into the site through CMS MemoQ and they are not getting to the site, even when Fetched. MemoQ Support says that it may be a problem on your side. I need this resolved TODAY!!!!

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: Completed translations imported to the site (I have successfully done this before)

Instead, I got: Bad Gateway error.

September 19, 2019 at 12:41 am #4600397

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

Are those the first translation that you are receiving from the service or was it working for other translation jobs earlier?

1. Can you please make sure that the hosting plan your site is on is following the minimum WPML requirements here:
https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

2. Please make sure that you are using the latest updated version for all the plugins and the theme.

3. If that is ok, can you please try this:

- disable all plugins except WPML and its add-ons
- check if the issue is happening again
- if it's not, reactivate your plugins one by one, checking every time if the issue shows up again so that you can understand which plugin is causing that issue

If the issue happens even with the non-WPML plugins disabled:

- leave all the non-WPML plugins deactivated
- switch to a default theme like TwentySeventeen
- try to recreate the issue now

Please let me know about the outcome.

Kind regards,
Andreas

September 19, 2019 at 1:17 am #4600425

addyM-2

My issue is resolved now. This was a rush request and your answer came in one day too late. After much heartache I realized that there had to be a problem with the ID numbers or routing of the requests as the two systems were communicating. MemoQ support was useless. I ended up requesting the whole translation again and creating a new project in MemoQ and then it worked. So far it has been working today.